Secret Santa 2012

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Blackhorse":xrwl9ubu said:
Remember that Friday is the earliest. Someone (like me) could easily delay mailing til it was closer to Christmas! The USPS Shipping calendar says that the last day to mail Priority Mail packages (which is what we are to use for this event) is the 21st of December (a Friday). Christmas is on the following Tuesday.

So if the last day of this month is the start of our 'mail out' release...someone could still mail their package three weeks later and the USPS says it woud arrive by our requirement of a Christmas delivery.

Simple Man...I hope you're in good shape, cause you could be doin' 3 more weeks of the Pee Pee Dance! :twisted:
Wait, what?

The cut-off date will allow for more time to secure your gift and to get it in the mail by December 10th.

Yeah. I plan on mailing on the 10th.

I was just quoting what the USPS says about delivery times, etc. Simple Man needed a little love. Very little.

I'm sure we are all going to mail out between the 1st and the 10th, as specified in the Papal Ball.

I will mail on the tenth as well, or maybe the 11th because I am an idiot

rev

the rev":ubo1sxvu said:
I will mail on the tenth as well, or maybe the 11th because I am an idiot

rev
Since I have to leave town on the 14th, I'll likely mail around the 6th or 7th, and hope it arrives before I leave :santa:

or maybe we'll all get too excited and mail them all out on the 1st. . . . :rendeer:

Also mailing on the 9th or 10th. Have a few things to iron out before my package is ready. ;)

The rest of the coal is supposed to be delivered this week. I had to contact a special coal store to ask them why they hadn't shipped. In reply they sent a shipping confirmation. Nough said :lol:

I'll ship sometime next week.

Blackhorse":7xd53axx said:
Remember that Friday is the earliest. Someone (like me) could easily delay mailing til it was closer to Christmas! The USPS Shipping calendar says that the last day to mail Priority Mail packages (which is what we are to use for this event) is the 21st of December (a Friday). Christmas is on the following Tuesday.

So if the last day of this month is the start of our 'mail out' release...someone could still mail their package three weeks later and the USPS says it woud arrive by our requirement of a Christmas delivery.

Simple Man...I hope you're in good shape, cause you could be doin' 3 more weeks of the Pee Pee Dance! :twisted:

I just hate to have things on my "to do" list. It's driving me crazy having a package already to go to the Post Office just sitting there waiting. I'm a bit OCD. When I make a "to do" list, I can't think of anything else until those items are completed.

Right now I've been doing things around the house and I keep get this nagging feeling that there is something I'm supposed to do, something is "undone" and I have to stop and think and then it comes to me, I've got a package ready to be mailed that needs to go to the Post Office. I just can't get stupid things like that off of my mind. :lol:

SO, I'll try my best to wait till Monday to mail it, but that's it! This package has got to go!

Think I'm crazy? Try being me! :lol:

Simple Man":xyx6nuwy said:
Right now I've been doing things around the house and I keep get this nagging feeling that there is something I'm supposed to do, something is "undone"
Are you supposed to send me all your Sam Gawith and Kyle any Smokers Pride? :sunny:

DrT999":6sw9n863 said:
Simple Man":6sw9n863 said:
Right now I've been doing things around the house and I keep get this nagging feeling that there is something I'm supposed to do, something is "undone"
Are you supposed to send me all your Sam Gawith and Kyle any Smokers Pride? :sunny:
LOL Very possible... I'll check into it. :lol:

When y'all do get around to heading to the Post Office, be sure to post here that you have mailed. I use Delivery confirmation also. Notice here lets me update my spreadsheet. Not to mention, getting anticipation on the players part to a high level. :santa:

I've got one of the items in question in hand, but still trying to craft the perfect gift for my SSS (secret santa sucker).

Vengeance will be served upon someone this Christmas. It could be you!!!
The Shadow Knows