Secret Santa 2012

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My gift post edited to included wrapped contents.

I was considering waiting until Christmas to do the unwrapping, but the beauty of being the dad is I get to make the rules now! I opened everything.

:D :cheers: :santa:

Simple Man":89eu06zi said:
Love the fish pipe rest. What's in the pachyderm tin? Is that the tea? Really nice haul there, way to go Santa! :D
Yep, that's the tea.

P.S. made the scone mix this morning...good stuff!

Beautiful haul, Tyler, and jolly well done, Santa!

Made the trade off to my local cloned elf today; had to double-wrap a certain item in a plastic grocery bag to ensure it didn't contaminate the less, uh, intense materials.

Can't wait to see what the coming weeks bring--we've got us a veritable horde of Kris Kringles on the prowl!

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/cPhIaS2Ixr0" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" frameborder="0" loading="lazy" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Santa got confused and put me on the Very Very Ridiculously Good list this year.

Pics to follow.

Doc Manhattan":f89sd8xt said:
Santa got confused and put me on the Very Very Ridiculously Good list this year.

Pics to follow.
So you're not the brother scheduled for the lump of coal and a pouch of Mixture #79?

Got my BIG box from Santa yesterday! He obviously has me confused with someone who has been good this year (or I got someone else's box.) Nine tobaccos that I have never tried. All tins are dated and some have already been aged several years. Santa really dug into the cellar for these. I've already looked them all up on Tobacco Reviews to get an idea what to expect and I'm excited about all of them. Have been enjoying a few bowls of the huge bag of the only one I couldn't get a review on and really enoyed it already. The big question is which tins I will open first.

The haul:

8 oz. Baggy of Hunters Lodge from Cousin's

McClelland Full Balkan - 50g

McClelland Bombay Extra - 100g

McClelland Black Shag - 50g

McClelland Oriental Mixture - 100g

G.L. Pease Odyssey - 2 oz.

Esoterica - Tilbury - 2 oz.

Esoterica - Dorchester - 2 oz.

Sutliffe - Bosphorus Cruise - 1.5 oz.

Thanks, Santa. and Merry Christmas to All.

Congrats. Great haul. Looks like your stocking got thoroughly stuffed. :p

Sandy Paws was by and picked up a couple packages headed out-bound. One I am Secret Santa for, and a bomb for someone else just because.

So watch those porches, and weeds near the mailbox close for bundles from the fat guy! :santa:

i.keenum":hdoigbyi said:
You ever thought of doing santa with that beard?
two problems, one I am not that grey yet, two I now have an amish beard no mustache

rev

Meh nothing a little white spray paint won't fix. Figured it might be something you've done for kids at the church. Well mines on its way, you would of swore it was competition to see how full a medium flare rate could be if you saw me at the store. Shoulda used two boxes but I'm cheap and like a good challenge. :lol: