What Are You Smoking JimInks?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
MisterE":e7gng1xt said:
Ok, I just tried for an hour to upload a picture from my phone. Couldn't do it. Lemme see if I can figure this out. :x 
PM Jim. He the new upload expert. :)

Where do you store 200 pipes, Jim.

That old punch line about "Anywhere they want." just doesn't cut it.

I am thinking one of those smaller, antique blueprint cabinets would be great. Line the drawers with felt or a plush and store by type. Some shops do something similar.

Jim,

Love that "2001 Ural lattice Rhodesian with a yellow stem with white swirls"...that is a knockout looking pipe.  Block meer I presume?

JKenP":w4wc1t4v said:
MisterE":w4wc1t4v said:
Ok, I just tried for an hour to upload a picture from my phone. Couldn't do it. Lemme see if I can figure this out. :x 
PM Jim.  He the new upload expert.  :)

Where do you store 200 pipes, Jim.

That old punch line about "Anywhere they want." just doesn't cut it.

I am thinking one of those smaller, antique blueprint cabinets would be great.  Line the drawers with felt or a plush and store by type.  Some shops do something similar.
Wall racks and regular racks, and one drawer with some unsmoked pipes.

Pepesdad1: Yes, it is a block meer. I've a few more of them, too. Great smokers.

comoy_13.jpg

" />4-Noggins Killington in a Comoy Grand Slam pencil shanked billiard.

Three Rinaldos, top to bottom: 2001 Rinaldo Lithos YY8 Titania Silver Line egg. 2001 Rinaldo Lithos YY bulldog. The Rinaldo Acorn I posted earlier.

If you click on the pic above, you get the full size and under it is a button you can click on if you find it offensive.

Isn't it the duty of every brother to find the enormous number of high quality pipes in Jim's possession offensive and click on the button? (No don't click on it -- we could vote for someone to do it once, maybe)

2002 smooth full bend Two dot Dorelio Rovera Ardor Venere Extra Giant Fantasy flat front sitter. It's the best smoking pipe I've ever had, though I hardly get to smoke it because of it's size.  Definitely not a clencher!

Wow...do you need a block and tackle to move that baby? 

Love that hunk o' wood...look at that grain!!

pepesdad1":i57wicpk said:
Wow...do you need a block and tackle to move that baby? 

Love that hunk o' wood...look at that grain!!
This was another pipe I inherited from my best buddy, Donald. He only smoked it twice. I've smoked it three times, but it's so big that I need Hercules to help me hold it! I could drop a quarter in the bowl and it almost lays flat at the bottom. I was with my pal when he bought it. Couldn't believe how much he paid for it, but then again, he had money to burn at times that I never could. All the Ardors, but one that I own, were his. I'll post the rest of them in a day or so. Plus a few more Rinaldos.

If the bowl was any bigger, you could cut a hole out of the middle and replace a tire of Fred Flintstone's car!

Finishing up the day with my fave VaPer, 4 Noggins Prairie Wind in a bent Rhodesian Sasirni four dot Natural. Your turn Jim :twisted: 

monbla256":t2enzprl said:
Finishing up the day with my fave VaPer, 4 Noggins Prairie Wind in a bent Rhodesian Sasirni four dot Natural. Your turn Jim :twisted: 
Awww, go fry an egg!!!
:lol!: 

Actually, my next smoke is gonna be St. James Flake in a small slight bend black sandblast 2000 D.R. Ardor Urano Ninfea Fatta A Mano author with a silver spigot military bit. But I'm a few minutes away from lighting up.

Brewdude":b8jwskhq said:
Jim

I have a Caminetto spool much like this-

p1020311.jpg

My bowl is a bit taller, but otherwise it's the same design. The shank is stamped 2003, and I picked it up as an estate. Terrific smoker.

Great minds, eh?

:drunken: 

Cheers,

RR
Jimlnks":b8jwskhq said:
Yep! I'd like to see a picture of it.
Jim, sadly I don't have a digital camera. So I cannot post a pic of it.

I tried the google thing, thinking that maybe it was archived somewhere in SP estates. No cigar.

No pic. No joy.

:pale: 

Cheers,

RR

Dunhill Elizabethan in a 2001 black sandblasted three quarter bend Rinaldo Lithos YY bulldog with an amber colored stem. This is the new version that just came out. Tastes very similar to the Murray's version, but maybe a little less potent.