What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Starting off my smoking day with Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem. A bottle of Faygo Grape is my drink.

Half way through this bowl of Wilke #515 in a 1998 smooth straight Butz-Choquin Bistro 1501 pot with a black vulcanite stem. Working out details for an upcoming noir series for Archie Comics.

A third of a bowl left of Watch City Christmas Present 2015 in a straight black sandblast 2 star Ferndown Bark Prince with a Cumberland stem. Watching the Yankees-Rays game.

Had a light lunch and am now smoking HU Darkwood Scenery in a 1979 no name French briar smooth full bend egg with a black vulcanite stem. A bottle of Jones Cola made with pure cane sugar is my drink.

I'm smoking Mc Barrens Plum Cake in and old LHS London Royale from WWII

Now smoking the original year 2011 H&H Black House that won the Chicago Pipe Show Balkan Sobranie 759 contest in a full bend black pebble finish 2001 Rinaldo Lithos YY8 Titania Silver Line egg with a black acrylic stem. Ice eta and bergs is my drink. Thunderstorms have moved in for the fourth day in a row.

Listing this early so I can concentrate on work for a while: HU Nyala in a 1970s black sandblasted slight bent Savinelli Autograph 05 Horn with a black vulcanite stem.

Now there is no house, no garage, no car, no garden, no trees, no dog, the owners are "missing persons"..and all was left is our flag hanging damaged from the pole with a cord.

26307123ff55af3800feae53920a44115f0caf9d.jpg

I am smoking Charatan No. 63 while reading more sad news about the fire.
a045.gif

Part way through this bowl of Sentimiento Nacional Centinela in a smooth straight pre-transition Barling 313 T.V.F. EXEXEL pot with a black ebonite stem. Working on my reviews of this company's blends.

Now i'm smokin Mc Barrens Kentucky dark fried in a 1930's Super Grain Kay Woodie Canadian 72. yummy

Now smoking Sentimiento General Manuel Belgrano in a 1990s smooth Peterson Captain Pete XL80 bulldog with a black vulcanite stem and p-lip. Ice water and bergs is my evening drink.

Just finished smoking Wilke No. 1 in a 1975 medium bend sandblasted looking, smooth on the sides yellow Pioneer meer with a black vulcanite stem.

Now smoking 2012 Virginia Spice in a 2004 smooth long shank Canadian Trever Talbot Ligne Bretagne Faite en Bretagne 4/3 with a black vulcanite stem. This should get me to dinner time.

Relaxing after a terrific pot roast and potatoes dinner with a bowl of HU Old Fredder’s Broken Flake in a smooth straight early 1960s Lane era Charatan Executive Extra Large stretch apple with diagonal channel cuts on the lower right and left of the bowl along with a black vulcanite double comfort stem. This pipe was formerly owned by actor William Conrad. Finally got a break from the rain. Molly doesn't like rain, so she hides under the bed when it does, silly li'l cat.

… earlier...Sutliff Sugar Barrel Match...now, STG Balkan Sasieni in a commissioned Cooper rustic Canadian...last of the coffee...

Status
Not open for further replies.