What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
A third of the way through this bowl of Jim’s A Blend in a three quarter bend smooth 1985 Dunhill Chestnut 5202 with a cumberland stem. This will end my smoking day.

… earlier...C&D Crooner...then, SWR...now, CH in a Charles Towne Cobbler...fresh coffee...

Not far from finishing this bowl of Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem. Lunch is next, and so is Mad Dog Russo.

Internet was out, but I smoked:
C&D Bluegrass in a medium bend raw sienna toned early Radice sandblast egg with bamboo carving on the shank and a black acrylic stem.
2010 McClelland Black Parrot in a 2015 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend tomato military mount with an aluminum accent, Woolly Mammoth horn ferrule, and cumberland p-lip stem.

And just finished smoking Butera era Pelican in a 2002 Ser Jacopo Delecta Fatta A Mano R1 sandblast Rhodesian with a smooth extension at the shank with a black acrylic stem.

Half way through this bowl of HU Old Fredder’s Broken Flake in a smooth straight early 1960s Lane era Charatan Executive Extra Large stretch apple with diagonal channel cuts on the lower right and left of the bowl along with a black vulcanite double comfort stem. This pipe was formerly owned by actor William Conrad. Simply Lemonade is my drink on this busy day. Expecting more thunderstorms for the third consecutive day.

Almost half way through this bowl of MacBaren Three Nuns Yellow in a 2018 smooth straight flame grain Basil Meadows Merchant Service "Bing" replica with an aluminum band and black ebonite stem. Ice water and bergs is my evening drink.

Now smoking Stokkebye Natural Dutch Cavendish in a 1970s medium bend smooth Ben Wade Golden Walnut freehand with a black vulcanite stem. This should get me to dinner time. Watching the Braves-Marlins game.

Relaxing after a wonderful spaghetti dinner and am a third of the way through this bowl of HU Darkwood Scenery in a 2002 IMP smooth full bend egg shaped meer with a black acrylic stem. The smell when I opened the tine durn near knocked me out. Luckily, the taste while burning a bowl is not as strong.

… earlier...Sutliff Voodoo Queen...then, Sutliff RR Match...now, SG Skiff Mixture in a Paronelli XL smooth Canadian...last of the coffee...

Yesterday, Dark Strong Kentucky in a Larsen Billiard; today the last of some GH Sweet Rum Twist in a straight MM Country Gentleman

A few minutes away from smoking Jim's Va/Bur in the first pipe Trever Talbot made when he went to France many years ago. It's a smooth straight Algerian briar Billiard bowl with a long Canadian acrylic stem, unbranded.

Half way through this bowl of MacBaren Burley London Blend in a three quarter bend 1983 Jobey Danski 2 straight grain freehand rough top sitter with a pearl amber acrylic stem.

Now smoking Esoterica Dunbar in a smooth straight late ‘50s, early 1960s Lane era Charatan Selected 43 Dublin with a black vulcanite double comfort stem. This pipe was formerly owned by actor William Conrad, too! My second Conrad pipe. Working and listening to the Angels-White Sox game.

Now smoking Angler's Dream in a mid-70s straight smooth octagonal paneled Jeanet (made by Chacom) billiard with a black vulcanite saddle stem.

Ate a peach, and am now smoking Sentimiento General Manuel Belgrano in a 1990s smooth Peterson Captain Pete XL80 bulldog with a black vulcanite stem and p-lip. Watching a documentary about Ted Williams.

I am smoking Borkum Riff in a Ferretti, double Greek coffee beside me plus ice water. Bad mood today, fellow countrymen have been charred inside their houses, in a tavern, inside their cars, in the middle of the road trying to get away from fire. The whole place is like the Pompeii of 79 AD, dozens of babies-old people too are dead and the authorities still counting the casualties.

26301241ba8094379559a56c726c777aaec002f8.gif

Last smoke of the day is Edgeworth Ready Rubbed Match in a very much appreciated 1979 brown, slight bend grain etched flat front Stanwell Rego 969-48 (09) with a black vulcanite stem.

… earlier...Lane Burley...then, Balkan Sasieni...now, DE Amphora Brown in a Don Carlos 2-note blast Canadian...still coffee...

A third of the way through this bowl of Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem. A can of the very delicious Hansen's Mandarin Lime soda made with pure cane sugar is my drink. Watching the Braves-Marlins game.

Status
Not open for further replies.