What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just finishing this bowl of Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem. A bottle of Cheerwine made with pure cane sugar is my drink.

Now smoking G&H Scotch Mixture in a medium bend smooth paneled 2017 Celebi Turkish Meerschaum with a gold and black swirl acrylic stem.

Just finishing this bowl of Jim's Half Va., Half Burley w/Per in a 2003 medium bent straight grain Two dot 2 P. Ardor Venere Extra Bucaneve with a silver ferrule signed by Dorelio Rovera and a black acrylic stem. Ice tea and bergs is my drink. Watching the Yankees-Red Sox game.

Part way through this bowl of Peterson Signature Flake in a straight smooth medium brown 2016 Brigham Klondike 16 bulldog with a black acrylic stem.

Now smoking Sutliff Flying Dutchman Match in a slight bend black sandblasted Lorenzo Elba Imperia 8636 with an amber colored acrylic stem. Ice water and bergs is my evening drink. Watching the Braves-Mets game.

Relaxing after a wonderful lasagna dinner with apple pie and French vanilla ice cream for dessert. Now smoking the last of this tin of MacBaren Three Nuns Yellow in a 1987 Peterson first series Sherlock Holmes full bend with a silver band with a black vulcanite stem and p-lip.

Nowt but t' usual stuff so far today. But do have some St. Bruno RR ready for after supper in my way great estate Wiley Galleon 1/2 bent from the Blue Room Boyz. A winning combination.

:tongue:

Cheers,

RR

Now smoking Drexel VIII in a smooth straight early 1960s Lane era Charatan Executive Extra Large stretch apple with diagonal channel cuts on the lower right and left of the bowl along with a black vulcanite double comfort stem. This pipe was formerly owned by actor William Conrad.

… earlier...VIP Match...then, DE Amphora Red('82)….now, another bowl of 3 Nuns Yellow in a Castello sea rock Lovat...last of the coffee...

Random bits of Virginias from the scrap jar. Not bad in a falcon! :cheers:

Part way through this bowl of MacBaren Modern Virginia Flake in a post WW2 Pre-Republic Peterson Dublin straight smooth X155 Bulldog with a sterling silver band and a black vulcanite p-lip stem.

Now smoking Lane Limited Ready Rubbed in a 2016 Peretti's M.T. Natural made in Holland straight smooth brown Algerian briar billiard. Watching The Vampire Bat.

Now smoking 1960’s Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 1982 black sandblasted paneled slight bend Savinelli flat bottom sitter with a black vulcanite stem. Phone chatting about baseball.

Enjoyed a couple slices of pizza and am now smoking Edgeworth Ready Rubbed Match in a very much appreciated 1979 brown, slight bend grain etched flat front Stanwell Rego 969-48 (09) with a black vulcanite stem.

Now smoking Greve Hamilton’s Blandning in an early smooth Radice Tiger Eye G medium bend pipe with a bamboo-style carving on the shank and a black acrylic stem.

This is "Boubis", he is guarding our Red-Eared Slider Turtles.

263432404a9d30aecec528cff8ccc78b9b342b7c.jpg

Poul Stanwell Black Diamond

26343241555477c5abcf4ab08ca8732809cd53f9.jpg

I will be out of forum for 3 weeks due to my summer vacations, when i return [with the grace of God] i will post some photos with pipes from the palces that i have visited.
Have a nice time all of you, goodbye fellas!  
d020.gif

Last smoke of the is Angler's Dream in a slight bend 1984 Stanwell Antique 124 grain etched with a smooth front with a black vulcanite stem.

… very busy this morning...earlier...Sutliff J4 Burley...then, a Hoyo DE Monterrey Excalibur 6X60...followed by, 3 Nuns Green… now, SG 1792 Flake in a Bruyere St. Claude Paneled Billiard...

Status
Not open for further replies.