What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Now smoking Half&Half with perique in a 2015 dark brown smooth straight Basil Meadows Bing Crosby Merchant Service “Bing” replica with an aluminum band and black ebonite stem. This is the first Bing Basil made. Have enough left for half a bowl or so. Ice water and bergs is my evening drink.

Now smoking HU Manyara in a 1982 black sandblasted medium bend W.O. Larsen freehand with a black vulcanite stem.

Part way through this bowl of Drexel VIII in a smooth straight early 1960s Lane era Charatan Executive Extra Large stretch apple with diagonal channel cuts on the lower right and left of the bowl along with a black vulcanite double comfort stem. This pipe was formerly owned by actor William Conrad. Watching the Yankees-Red Sox game.

Relaxing after a wonderful chicken casserole dinner with a bowl of 1960’s Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 1982 black sandblasted paneled slight bend Savinelli flat bottom sitter with a black vulcanite stem. Red Sox beat the Yankees.

… earlier...Sail yellow...then, Field & Stream Match...now, 3 Nuns Yellow lightly rubbed, in a Caminetto carved Bulldog...coffee on the side...

Half way through this bowl of 1999 Friedman & Pease Fools Cap in a 1938 straight black grain relief Dunhill OX Shell bulldog with a silver band repair and a black vulcanite stem. There'll be an interruption as fresh apple pie and French vanilla ice cream are almost ready to eat.

Now smoking Peter Heinrichs Golden Sliced in a 2015 smooth unfinished Savinelli 320KS author with a black vulcanite stem. Watching the Braves-Mets game.

Part way through this bowl of original Stonehenge in a 1986 three quarter bend Bacchus face CAO meer with a tortoise shell stem.

Now smoking Peretti Coffee Blend in a 1979 smooth slight bend H. Jones Ltd. Easy Loader 391 Dublin with a black vulcanite stem. Phone chatting about pipe tobacco.

Now smoking year 1936 Briggs Mixture in a 1977 straight black rusticated Sir Brent billiard with a silver band repair and a brown pearl grey acrylic stem.

Time for some Edgeworth Ready Rubbed Match in a very much appreciated 1979 brown, slight bend grain etched flat front Stanwell Rego 969-48 (09) with a black vulcanite stem.

About to light up a bowl of D&R Windsail Silver in a 1982 smooth straight Sasieni Ivory 105 Apple with a black vulcanite stem. May finish the day with this smoke.

12/07/1922 Minor Asia peninsula, Warrant officer Papadakos and Sergeant Stavropoulos as pilots of Hellenic Air Force shut-down 2 turkish air planes after a 20 minutes dog-fight. As soon as the two Greek pilots returned to Balm Mahmoud, they commanded to go to the drop point of the turkish plane. Their air-fight had transposed into the Greek lines and they went along together.

263406189df6c8b16084a4c6025d111472ba0c0a.jpg

The next day, next to the crash site, the 2 turkish pilots were sent at military prices and according to the muslim customs. An imam read the wishes of the Koran and their personal belongings were engraved and placed in a bag. The next afternoon from Balm Mahmut airport, a Greek two-seat Breguet took off for a turkish air base.
In the base, the turkish soldiers and officers just saw the Greek airplane have just reached over them without anyone being aware of it, they froze! The Greeks erased a circle of identification in the sky, at a safe distance and then started throwing flares from Breguet, telling the turks not to shoot because their purposes are not hostile. The Greek plane lowered, reached 30 meters and left a bag to fall into the ground just in front of the feet of the commander, ιnside were the personal items and military IDs of the two τurkish pilots. There was also aν envelope with a note inside:
"We will let you know that your two pilots Kemal Bey and Ahmeti Bahatin were fall in a fight with Greek pilots. Return their species to their families and say that they have been dispatched with all the military values ​​and according to your religion."
The Greek airplane has eradicated another low circle and has rerun in front of the turkish commander. Jelal Kioprolou in a cautionary manner greeted the Greek pilots militarily, until the plane with the two blue thick vertical lines in the tail was lost on the horizon.

I raise my pipe with Captain Black Ruby and my cup of coffee for the memory of the 23 Greek pilots which fall in the Line of Duty on that War, God rest their souls.

Couldn't sleep, so I'm almost finished smoking D&R Vengeur Silver in a 2002 black short shank grain relief straight Caminetto 6.L.17 tomato with a black acrylic stem. Watching The Adventures of Superman.

Now smoking Angler's Dream in a slight bend 1984 Stanwell Antique 124 grain etched with a smooth front with a black vulcanite stem. Batman is on next.

While I'm still awake and watching Batman, I figured it was time for a little C&D Happy Hour in a smooth medium bend straight grain 2000 Winslow C silver spigot wide top Dublin with a canted plateau and black acrylic stem.

JimInks":cds5x9if said:
While I'm still awake and watching Batman, I figured it was time for a little C&D Happy Hour in a smooth medium bend straight grain 2000 Winslow C silver spigot wide top Dublin with a canted plateau and black acrylic stem.
Forestry service might be marking your house as a hot spot for a forest fire!

… earlier...Briggs Mixture Match...then, Amphora Brown...now, 3 Nuns Green in a Radice rind Bulldog...still coffee...

Status
Not open for further replies.