What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just finished smoking Jim’s B Blend in a smooth 1979 Chippendale (Charatan second) Rhodesian 49 with a black vulcanite stem. Been busy helping m'lady with her projects, and can relax now in my favorite chair. At least I've been able to follow the Braves-Mets game while doing it.

Now smoking Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem. A bottle of Cheerwine made with pure cane sugar is my drink. No rain for the first time in eight days, which should make Molly happy, and keep her from hiding out. Suzy is busy snoozin' by my feet.

Now smoking Savinelli Brunello Flake in a much cherished smooth straight grain three quarter bend 1979 Becker M 4 heart brandy with a black acrylic stem. Braves just took a lead over the Mets in the 9th.

Now smoking Seattle Pipe Club blender Joe Lankford’s home brewed Mississippi River with yenidje in a 1990s smooth Peterson Captain Pete XL80 bulldog with a black vulcanite stem and p-lip. Ice water and bergs is my evening drink.

Just finished smoking Sentimiento Nacional Mezcla Maya in a 2013 medium bend Spillproof corndog cob with a black vulcanite stem.

Now smoking Tabac Manil Reserve du Patron in an undated (1970s?) unbranded straight paneled sandblasted Tanshell Dunhill second with a black vulcanite stem.

Now smoking D&R Windsail Silver in a 1982 smooth straight Sasieni Ivory 105 Apple with a black vulcanite stem. This will get me to dinner time. Watching the Yankees-Red Sox game.

Wind died down a bit this afternoon, and rather than what's been 'the usual' this past week (Red Carpet or Dark Strong Kentucky in a cob), Firedance in a Brigham Prince

Relaxing after a wonderful baby back ribs and mashed potatoes dinner, and am a quarter of the way through this bowl of Rich Dark Flake in a straight sandblasted black billiard 2013 PSF POY Kaywoodie with an amber colored lucite stem. Have enough left for a small bowl. Yanks and Red Sox are scoreless in the third inning.

Now smoking Sutliff English in a full bend black pebble finish 2001 Rinaldo Lithos YY8 Titania Silver Line egg with a black acrylic stem.

… earlier...Flying Dutchman Match...now, 3 Nuns Yellow in a P. Brakner estate long shank rustic Dublin...last of the coffee…

Part way through the last of this sample of Half&Half with perique in a 2015 dark brown smooth straight Basil Meadows Bing Crosby Merchant Service “Bing” replica with an aluminum band and black ebonite stem. This is the first Bing Basil made.

Now smoking P&W Nut Brown Burley in a 2016 PSF POY quarter bend black sandblasted Vermont Freehand egg with an aluminum band and a tortoise shell colored acrylic saddle stem. Red Sox came back and beat the Yankees.

Now smoking Art’s Virginia in a 1984 three quarter bend medium brown Ascorti KS Business Dublin with a black acrylic stem. Phone chatting about pipe tobacco.

Now smoking year 2011 MacBaren Norwood in a 1980s straight smooth Big Ben pot with a nickel band and a black vulcanite stem.

Last smoke of the day is year 1936 Briggs Mixture in a 1977 straight black rusticated Sir Brent billiard with a silver band repair and a brown pearl grey acrylic stem. Suzy and Molly are fed, and snoozin' now.

… earlier...Lane Burley...then, 1Q...now, Sutliff Country Doctor Match in a MM Charles Towne Cobbler...coffee on the side...

A third of the way through my first smoke of the day: Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem. A bottle of Mountain Dew made with pure cane sugar is my drink. Watching Mad Dog Russo.

Relaxing after a tasty lunch, and am part way through this bowl of Drexel VIII in a smooth straight early 1960s Lane era Charatan Executive Extra Large stretch apple with diagonal channel cuts on the lower right and left of the bowl along with a black vulcanite double comfort stem. This pipe was formerly owned by actor William Conrad.

Status
Not open for further replies.