What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
A few minutes away from smoking G&H No.7 Broken Flake in a 2014 straight MM Missouri Pride Legend with a black stem. Watching the Yankees-Mets game.

Just finished smoking 1999 Friedman & Pease Fools Cap in a 1938 straight black grain relief Dunhill OX Shell bulldog with a silver band repair and a black vulcanite stem. Ice tea and bergs is my drink.

Now smoking MacBaren Burley London Blend in a 2001 black sandblasted three quarter bend Rinaldo Lithos YY bulldog with a tortoise shell acrylic stem. Been a ot and humid day. Taking a work break for a while.

Now smoking Park Lane Connoisseur in a 2002 smooth natural straight silver banded Ardor Venere Extra Fatta A Mano Maigret billiard, signed by Dorelio Rovera and a black acrylic stem. Watching M*A*S*H.

Now smoking Old Dark Fired in a smooth medium bend post-WW2 Pre-Republic Peterson Shamrock Killarney 9BC with a sterling silver band and a black vulcanite stem. Ice water and bergs is my evening drink.

Nowt but t' usual stuff-

'12 Solani Silver in a humble estate Sav 316 Oscar Lucite after a light b'fast.

BBQ blend from our own Ozzie in the estate Brebbia 'bash late morn.

Uhle's #300 in a MM Mark Twain mid afternoon.

Have some St. Bruno RR drying for after supper. The Wiley estate Galleon 1/2 bent from the Bule Room boyz loves this blend, as well as Revor plug. Seems to be dedicated to those.

Cheers,

RR

Relaxing after a wonderful pork chops and mac 'n' cheese dinner with a bowl of HU White Horses in my trusty 1970s smooth three quarter bend Peterson System Standard 305 with a black vulcanite stem and p-lip. Watching the Cubs-Cards game.

First tries of Orlick Dark Strong Kentucky the last few days in a Pioneer meer Poker and a Viking Apple. Grasmere Flake in a Sultan meer Bulldong

A couple minutes away from smoking Paul Olsen No. 7000 in a black pebble finish straight 2003 Cavicchi C. Fatto A Mano lovat with a black acrylic stem.

… earlier...C&D Black Frigate...now, another bowl of Bengal Slices in a RD Pipe Morta bent Rhodesian...final cup of coffee...

A third of the way through this bowl of MacBaren Modern Virginia Flake in a post WW2 Pre-Republic Peterson Dublin straight smooth X155 Bulldog with a sterling silver band and a black vulcanite p-lip stem. Watching The Living Daylights.

Now smoking Amphora Virginia in a black sand blasted straight 1998 XXX Ashton lovat with a black acrylic stem. Working and listening to music.

Last smoke of the day is Angler's Dream in a mid-70s straight smooth octagonal paneled Jeanet (made by Chacom) billiard with a black vulcanite saddle stem.

… earlier...Amphora Brown...then, Angler's Dream...now, Chatham Manor in a Castello KKKK Trademark billiard...coffee on the side...

Not far from finishing this bow of Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem. A bottle of Cheerwine made with pure cane sugar is my drink. Watching The Spy Who Loved me, and waiting for lunch. Suzy's intently watching the movie, too.

Status
Not open for further replies.