What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
A minute or two away from smoking McClelland Anniversary 1977-2010 in a medium bend smooth paneled 2017 Celebi Turkish Meerschaum with a gold and black swirl acrylic stem.

Now smoking Wilke No.192 in a smooth medium bend straight grain 2001 Karl Erik Ekstravagant brandy with a leaf engraved silver band and a black acrylic stem. Starting to run low on this blend now. Watching the Braves-Dodgers game. Ice water and bergs is my evening drink.

Now smoking McClelland 5100 in a smooth straight WW2 Pre-Republic Peterson Sterling Canadian with a sterling silver band and a black vulcanite p-lip stem. This will get me to dinner time.

Dark Strong Kentucky in a large bent basket briar, and Red Carpet in a Brigham Prince

… earlier G&H Ennerdale Flake...now, C&D Black Frigate in a Savinelli red Alligator bent Bulldog(673 KS)...last of the coffee...

Relaxing after a wonderful shrimp and potatoes dinner with a bowl of MacBaren Three Nuns Yellow in a 2018 smooth straight flame grain Basil Meadows Merchant Service "Bing" replica with an aluminum band and black ebonite stem.

Now smoking Wilke #515 in a 1998 smooth straight Butz-Choquin Bistro 1501 pot with a black vulcanite stem.

Part way through this bowl of Greve Hamilton’s Blandning in an early smooth Radice Tiger Eye G medium bend pipe with a bamboo-style carving on the shank and a black acrylic stem. Watching the Brewers-Giants game.

Not far from finishing this bowl of HU White Horses in my trusty 1970s smooth three quarter bend Peterson System Standard 305 with a black vulcanite stem and p-lip.

Part way through this bowl of Wilke Churchill in a 2013 medium bend Spillproof corndog cob with a black vulcanite stem.

Had a nice slice of pizza, and am now smoking year 2010 Sam Gawith Best Brown in a straight 1968 Dunhill Shell bulldog with a black vulcanite stem. Watching Hopalong Cassidy.

Now smoking Angler's Dream in a mid-70s straight smooth octagonal paneled Jeanet (made by Chacom) billiard with a black vulcanite saddle stem.

A couple of minutes away from smoking C&D Happy Hour in a smooth medium bend straight grain 2000 Winslow C silver spigot wide top Dublin with a canted plateau and black acrylic stem. This will finish my smoking day.

26321374c0f30df2f55fa745399f018bd6e7570d.jpg

Mac Baren Vanilla choice.

… earlier...HH Acadian Perique...then, Amphora brown...now, SG Skiff Mixture in a '16 gp. 4 Dunhill Ruby Bark "Oxford" panel billiard...coffee...

I'm enjoying Lanes's Balkan Supreme in a Stanwell Hans Christian Anderson, truly a great balanced Balkan blend.

Starting off my smoking day with 1960’s Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 1982 black sandblasted paneled slight bend Savinelli flat bottom sitter with a black vulcanite stem. A bottle of Mountain Dew made with pure cane sugar is my drink. Watching Sudden Impact while waiting for the Braves-Dodgers game.

Now smoking Amphora Virginia in a brown straight smooth Paul Perri billiard with a black acrylic tapered stem. Watching the Braves-Dodgers ga,e with Sleepy Suzy by my side. Molly is hiding somewhere taking a snooze.

After a lunch of home made chicken noodle soup and peach sherbert, i'm smoking Mixture 79 in a Kay Woodie Bul Dog carburetor

Status
Not open for further replies.