What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
American Revolutionary War
At approximately 9 pm on April 26th, 1777, Sybil 16-year-old , the eldest daughter of Colonel Henry Ludington, climbed onto her horse and proceeded to ride 40 miles in order to muster local militia troops in response to a British attack on the town of Danbury, Connecticut - covering twice the distance that Paul Revere rode during his famous midnight ride.

https://www.kidsdiscover.com/quick-reads/sybil-ludington-teen-patriot-outrode-paul-revere/

263227490b0eafc2d5e58da49c76e33dd1e87c5a.jpg

I am smoking Hearth and Home Marble Kake in a Aristocob with home made 6mm balsa filter.

Now smoking Comptons Scottish Mixture in a 1975 three quarter bend black Dunhill Shell 52021 with a black vulcanite stem. Ice tea and bergs is my drink.

Just finished smoking D&R Vengeur Silver in a 2002 black short shank grain relief straight Caminetto 6.L.17 tomato with a black acrylic stem.

Now smoking HU Old Fredder’s Broken Flake in a smooth straight early 1960s Lane era Charatan Executive Extra Large stretch apple with diagonal channel cuts on the lower right and left of the bowl along with a black vulcanite double comfort stem. This pipe was formerly owned by actor William Conrad. Have about five or six bowls left in the tin. Ice water and bergs is my evening drink. Watching The Dead Pool.

Now smoking Sutliff Flying Dutchman Match in a slight bend black sandblasted Lorenzo Elba Imperia 8636 with an amber colored acrylic stem.

Just finishing this bowl of Sutliff Fox & Hound in a 2002 black sandblast full bend D.R. Ardor Urano Fatta A Mano with a slightly tapered far side of the bowl and a black acrylic stem.

… earlier Sutliff Revelation Match...now, C&D Billy Budd Blonde in a Savinelli Oceano smooth bent Author(320 KS)… last of the coffee...

Just finishing this bowl of Wilke No. 1 in a 1975 medium bend sandblasted looking, smooth on the sides yellow Pioneer meer with a black vulcanite stem. Been a busy evening, but I got everything done, and am watching the Cubs-Cardinals game.

Now smoking year 2011 MacBaren Norwood in a 1980s straight smooth Big Ben pot with a nickel band and a black vulcanite stem.

Now smoking Wilke #515 in a 1998 smooth straight Butz-Choquin Bistro 1501 pot with a black vulcanite stem.

Now smoking 2012 Virginia Spice in a 2004 smooth long shank Canadian Trever Talbot Ligne Bretagne Faite en Bretagne 4/3 with a black vulcanite stem. Watching the Cubs-Cards game.

Had a nice snack, and am part way through this bowl of Sutliff J4 Burley in a black 1980 sandblasted Peterson Premiere 01 medium bend pot with a black vulcanite p-lip stem.

Now smoking Edgeworth Ready Rubbed Match in a very much appreciated 1979 brown, slight bend grain etched flat front Stanwell Rego 969-48 (09) with a black vulcanite stem. Watching Octopussy.

Last smoke of the day is Angler's Dream in a 2015 Basil Meadows black sandblasted billiard with an aluminum band and a pearl red acrylic stem.

Good morning, a black coffee and Lane BCA in a McQueen cherrywod churchwarden starts my day.

… earlier...Lane BLWB...now, G&H Grasmere Flake in a '93 gp.3 Dunhill Chestnut apple...coffee on the side...

Almost finished smoking Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem.

Status
Not open for further replies.