What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Relaxing after a wonderful salad, chicken legs and sugar snap peas dinner with strawberries for dessert. I'm close to finishing this bowl of year 2018 Solani 633 in a 1954 patent Dunhill 148 Group 3 black shell bulldog made for the France market with a black saddle vulcanite stem. Community Coffee, neat, is my drink. Watching Wanted: Dead Or Alive.
Dunhill_1954_Shell_Bulldog148.jpg

Smoking a depaja gold dot with MB 7 seas red blend with the last of my morning coffee, just scored 2 Sasieni rustic 4 dot pipes on e-bay. They appear to be in good shape for their age, time will tell... rainy,chilly day here, yard work will have to wait.

Have about a third of a bowl left of year 2015 Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem in the military mount style. Going to be a very busy day, so I'll see you folks later this afternoon.
Basil_squashed_ tomato copy.jpg

Only time for a short smoke. Half bowl of CH in a Pete system bent apple with fhe last of the coffee. A little PO'd. Just found out Medicare no longer pays for sedation for back injections, so I have to pony up an extra $100 or put up with the discomfort of having a needle stuck in my spinal column. Kinda sucks.

Smoking an old Bari wiking freehand with Lane LL-7 and a bottle of poland spring water.Never got it together today,rain and back pain kept me idle most of the day.
Ordered some hobbits weed from 4 noggins.

A third of the way through this bowl of year 2013 Capstan Gold in a straight black 1932 Dunhill R double patent shell pot with a vernon tenon and a tapered black vulcanite stem. First time smoking this new-to-me pipe. I have two shell Dunhill pots now; the other was made in 1924. I'm a lucky man.
Dunhill_1932_pot.jpg

Close to finishing this bowl of year 2014 Sutliff 1849 in a medium bend smooth dark brown 1968 Barling 5631 London England TVF billiard silver spigot with a tapered black vulcanite stem. Dinner follows this smoke. Watching the Baraves-Cubs game.
Barling_Spigot_1849.jpg

Relaxing after a wonderful salad, sea bass and green beans dinner with strawberries for dessert. I've about a quarter of a bowl left of Ascanian No. 1 in a slight bent smooth dark brown 1930s (Comoy’s) The Exmoor Pipe 283 Rhodesian with a tapered black vulcanite stem. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
Comoy’s_The Exmoor Pipe 283 Rhodesian.jpg

A third of the way through this bowl of year 2013 Capstan Gold in a straight black 1932 Dunhill R double patent shell pot with a vernon tenon and a tapered black vulcanite stem. First time smoking this new-to-me pipe. I have two shell Dunhill pots now; the other was made in 1924. I'm a lucky man.
View attachment 4651
Well, since you have two maybe you should consider sharing with someone less fortunate, like me for instance. Just kidding, lol. I am glad for your good fortune. It's a great looking pipe. And, I also consider myself a very lucky man.

About a quarter of a bowl left of year 2015 Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem in the military mount style.
Basil_squashed_ tomato copy.jpg