What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, since you have two maybe you should consider sharing with someone less fortunate, like me for instance. Just kidding, lol. I am glad for your good fortune. It's a great looking pipe. And, I also consider myself a very lucky man.
I never ever thought I'd own one, much less two. Seems a tad surreal to me for that reason. Anyway, I'm very grateful to the friend who has been giving me all these old pipes. In this more cynical and narcissistic world that's trending, it's comforting to know great and generous people are still here.

Just got back from pre-surgical testing,seems like everythings a go. Smoking a Stanwell #11 filtered pipe. Dr asked me to stop smoking, I told him I will do filtered pipes ,Anyway MB 7 seas regular blend and a McCafe k-cup,too

Enjoyed a wonderful cinnamon raisin French toast with orange slices on the side lunch, and am a quarter of the way through this bowl of first release Watch City Rouxgaroux in a smooth medium bend 2021 Peterson POTY Natural 4AB No. 6/500 military mount with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem.
4AB_Nat_left.jpg

I never ever thought I'd own one, much less two. Seems a tad surreal to me for that reason. Anyway, I'm very grateful to the friend who has been giving me all these old pipes. In this more cynical and narcissistic world that's trending, it's comforting to know great and generous people are still here.
There are plenty of good people out there, they just seem to be getting farther and farther apart.

Did a second set of walking reps on this warm, sunny day, and smoked a bowl of year 2021 KBV Your Welcome in a straight smooth dark brown 1930s (Comoy’s) Canadian Club 230 eight paneled billiard with a tapered black vulcanite stem. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
Canadian_Club230(Comoy)_paneled-Billiard.jpg

A third of a bowl left of Chacom No. 4 in a late 50s, early 60s Comoy’s straight smooth dark brown Deluxe 20 billiard with a silver cap military mount and a tapered black vulcanite stem.
Comoy’s_Deluxe 20 billiard_50-60.jpg

Enjoyed a tasty navel orange, and am passing the half way mark on this bowl of year 2016 Sutliff 507-C Slices in a black sandblast PSB medium bend 2021 Peterson POTY 4AB No. 228/500 military mount with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem. Watching the Braves-Cubs game.
4AB_PSB_left.jpg

Relaxing after a wonderful salad, chicken legs and sugar snap peas dinner with strawberries for dessert. I've about a quarter of a bowl left of year 2013 Full Virginia Flake in a slight bend 1968 group 4S Dunhill Shell 475 cherrywood with a tapered black vulcanite stem. Decided I could use a night off of work to relax, enjoy some baseball, and smoke Dunhills. That may not seem like much to some of you, but to that fella I was thirty years back, it's something I would have never expected to have the luxury of doing. One of these days, I'll do a bulldog night... maybe a Canadian or an apple night, too. It's fun to find ways to have extra enjoyment out of pipe smoking.
Dunhill_1968Cherrywood_Shell_475_4S.jpg

Closing in on the half way mark on this bowl of Pfeifen Huber Virginia Golden Flake in a 1938 smooth straight brown patent Dunhill R 115 bowling ball prince with a tapered cumberland stem. Community Coffee, neat, is my drink.
Dunhill_1938_bowling-Left.jpg

Smoking a Vauen filtered bent pot with Sutliff vanilla royale and a freshly brewed mug of Seattle port side coffee.. It`s sunny but only 40 degrees here.

Smoking a Savinelli 616 ks filtered pipe with the last of my CS Old Toby -not a bad blend,but not as good as Parsons blend. Drinking the last of my coffee while I decide if I do any yard work out in the cold weather today. Tomorrow I am scheduled to go in for the heart stents...