What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A couple of minutes away from smoking Chris Morgan Jackalope in a straight burgundy sandblasted year 2019 straight Ryan Alden J billiard/pot with a tapered cumberland stem.
Ryan_Alden_Jbilliard:pot.jpg

Fired up some Lane BL-WB in an AKB Rhodesian meer as a palate cleanser from all the heavy/dark fired stuff I've been smoking today. I should still be cutting back on the pipe for a few weeks to give my feeble gums a break, but I don't always make the smart decisions. I love smoking a pipe indoors during a rainstorm, what can I say!

It's always fun to try things to see what the hype is about, but I think I've hit the end of the road with Lane blends. Can't get into the heavy artificial flavorings

Relaxing after a wonderful salad, a big rack and a half of baby back ribs with freshly made potato cakes dinner. Dessert was a third of a freshly made, small Boston cream pie with a bowl of vanilla bean ice cream. I'm smoking KBV King's Ransom 2023 in a 1990s smooth dark brown Peterson Captain Pete XL80 bulldog with a black vulcanite stem and p-lip. Working on a review of this blend. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
Peterson_Captain_Pete_bulldog.jpg

Not far from finishing this bowl of Wilke No. 515 Double Shot in a smooth dark medium bend 2021 Peterson Heritage Brown POTY 4AB No. 45/500 military mount with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem. This is No. 515 with twice the rum of the Basil Rathbone blend.
4AB_Brown-left.jpg