What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A quarter of the way through this bowl of Dan Tobacco The Mallard Flake Plus Perique in a 2021 medium bend black sandblasted Peterson Newgrange 80S bent bulldog silver spigot with a tapered reddish brown with black stripes acrylic stem. Watching an episode of Banacek.
Peterson_80S_NG_bbulldog_ ss.jpg

A third of the way through this bowl of 2021 Watch City Simply Orange Virginia in a black sandblast medium bend 2021 Peterson POTY 4AB No. 182/500 military mount with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem. Community Coffee, neat, is my drink.
4AB_Sandblast_left.jpg

Smoking a nondescript meerschaum my sister found at a thrift store in Portland with Macbaren Vanilla Cream and a cognac. My guitar teacher gave me an old exercise book by an "American pedagog," Aaron Shearer, on "Slur, Ornament and Reach Development," which I am looking forward to play tomorrow. Goodnight!

Good Morning!
On this bright, sunny but chilly morning I'm starting off with Drucquer Levant in an MM Apple Diplomat.

@JimInks, I read your review of the new GLP blend and you convinced me to give it a try. I liked Gaslight and Sparkplug but not doing the slicing. I'll pickup all three in my next order. Thanks!

30°, overcast, and breezy. Stanwell with new Luxury Navy Flake. First pipe since my third bout with C-19, and first entry here since page 762. I'm not sure I've had a pipe in all of March. Taste hasn't fully returned, and it was made clear with this smoke. 5/10. We'll get there. I hope.