What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Enjoyed a very tasty cinnamon raisin French toast and peach slices lunch, and am close to finishing this bowl of year 2016 Peter Heinrichs Dark Strong Kentucky in an undated Family Era Sasieni Natural Four Dot Grosvenor smooth medium brown quarter bend bulldog with a black tapered vulcanite stem. Got twenty new-to-me estate pipes in today. A patent shell Dunhill, patent Parkers, a Mastro de Paya military mount tulip, Barling's silver spigot, Comoy's patent Grand Slam, Sasieni two dot, Sasieni Canadian, an Upshall Canadian, and more.
SasieniNatural4Dot_Grosvenor.jpg

About a quarter of a bowl left of year 2018 Sutliff Dunhill Elizabethan Match in a 1982 smooth straight Dunhill Root Briar 31051 Dublin with a black vulcanite tapered stem. Found out the Dunhill patent shell billiard is from 1938, and the Parkers were made in 1926, 1933, 1948, and one is post-1964. Working on figuring out the rest. Red Sox Travis Shaw just hit a grand slam in the bottom of the 10th. Game over.
Dunhill_1982Dublin_RootBriar_31051.jpg

Not far from finishing this bowl of circa year 2000 Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem in the military mount style.
View attachment 2011
Jim, you post some very nice looking pipe, I think this one is such an awesome pipe.

Got twenty new-to-me estate pipes in today. A patent shell Dunhill, patent Parkers, a Mastro de Paya military mount tulip, Barling's silver spigot, Comoy's patent Grand Slam, Sasieni two dot, Sasieni Canadian, an Upshall Canadian, and more.
Great score Jim! Those should keep you busy for a while.

Enjoyed a very tasty cinnamon raisin French toast and peach slices lunch, and am close to finishing this bowl of year 2016 Peter Heinrichs Dark Strong Kentucky in an undated Family Era Sasieni Natural Four Dot Grosvenor smooth medium brown quarter bend bulldog with a black tapered vulcanite stem. Got twenty new-to-me estate pipes in today. A patent shell Dunhill, patent Parkers, a Mastro de Paya military mount tulip, Barling's silver spigot, Comoy's patent Grand Slam, Sasieni two dot, Sasieni Canadian, an Upshall Canadian, and more.
View attachment 2014
Twenty at one time!!!! Now that's a true "get!!" And some darn nice one's at that!! Love those patent Parkers!! FTRPLT

Relaxing after a wonderful salad, chicken legs and green beans dinner with a bowl of strawberry ice cream for dessert. I've about a quarter of a bowl left of year 2013 Tilbury in a smooth medium bend 1999 Peterson Sherlock Holmes Series Milverton with a sterling silver band and a black vulcanite p-lip stem. Community Coffee, neat, is my drink. Yankees lead the Braves 3-1 in the 8th.
Peterson Sherlock Holmes_Milverton.jpg

Jim, you post some very nice looking pipe, I think this one is such an awesome pipe.
Thank you! I get a lot of comments on that Basil Meadows pipe. It was the first one he made for me, and what I had in mind was not half as good as what he made. It's been my most smoked pipe since I got it. Wouldn't trade it for love or money.

Twenty at one time!!!! Now that's a true "get!!" And some darn nice one's at that!! Love those patent Parkers!! FTRPLT
Great score Jim! Those should keep you busy for a while.
Thanks, fellas. On another forum, I have a thread showing most of my pipe collection. The fella who gave me those pipes also gave some of the old pipes you have seen me post. Such a great, generous friend!

Coming off a wonderful 10 day vacay. Not many pipes while down at the beach, but I did enjoy multiple Toscano cigars, and fortunately Virginia Beach is still tobacco friendly for the most part. Can’t smoke on the balcony anymore at the hotel, but can smoke on the beach and boardwalk, so it worked out!

This morning it’s back to my pipes, with some Gawith Hoggarth Dark Plug in a Stanwell Golden Danish. 4, 10 hour work week is over for the summer, so back to working a full 5 day week, although it’s nice getting out early again each day!
90CE0A8F-8503-4439-A184-08FB5C7D7780.jpeg

Good morning,
Today, I am starting my day with a Savinelli 616ks trevi,This nice big pipe has a blend of the Capt/CH .
Impatiently waiting for my Ben Wade E-bay pipe to arrive,As well as a small tobacco delivery.