What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Relaxing after a wonderful salad, wild caught catfish and sugar snap peas dinner with strawberries for dessert. I'm just passing the half way mark on this bowl of Wessex Curly Block in a 1984 black sandblasted straight Dunhill Shell 4103 Billiard with a tapered black vulcanite stem. Community Coffee, neat, is my drink. Watching Going Places starring Dick Powell.
Dunhill_1984Shell_4103_Billiard.jpg

Just got back from PT. feeling good ! Smoking a Jeppesen bent brandy with MB vanilla roll cake coins( still dont care for this tobacco!) Waiting for the mailman to deliver my order today-Wife wants me to stop trying different blends so I ordered lane LL-7 and 7 seas regular. These are my regular go-to tobaccos.

Close to finishing this bowl of year 2014 Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem in the military mount style.
Basil_squashed_ tomato copy.jpg

Now smoking aged Rattrays Hal O’ The Wynd in a straight smooth brown pre-1952 (Comoy’s) Corinthian De-Luxe 126 pot made for Sutliff in San Francisco with a black tapered vulcanite stem. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
Comoy's_CorinthianDe-Luxe_Sutliff126 pot .jpg

Group 5+ Italian billiard with Luxury Navy Flake. Didn't have time for a full pack, so went with a half pack. The pipe was screaming at me to be smoked. It's become one of my workhorses.

Enjoyed a tasty lunch, and am a third of the way through this bowl of C&D Yorktown in a smooth medium bend 2021 Peterson POTY Terracotta 4AB No.108/500 military mount with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem. Lavazza Espresso, neat, is my drink. Watching a documentary on Betty White.
4AB-TC_left2.jpg

Was outside trying to get a jump on the yard work while it`s 52 degrees and sunny here.wind started kicking up in the last 15 minutes and I began to lose the battle with the leaves... Smoking a Vauen bent pot with Lane LL-7 .New England blend K-cup.

Did a set of walking reps, and smoked a bowl of 2021 Watch City COE Beta Test Blend #1 in a 1978 BBB straight smooth brown Silver Mounted 522 pot with a silver band and a tapered black vulcanite stem. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
BBB_Silver Mounted522_pot.jpg