What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I finished my morning pipe while working on a family tree. I decide to break in this MM Diamondback with MB Golden Extra.
16753546220602045156124452217509.jpg

Thank god Nurse Ratchet has gone. Im sure she loves inflicting pain on me, because i wont give up my pipe lol. So im plugging some Ranger gifted Hobbit Weed in a Petersons Church warden. And can now relax, whilst listening to The trail of tears on Audible.

Enjoy your day my friends.
Maybe she'll realize that her causing more stress on you will make you want more bowls: -)

Part way through this bowl of Dan Tobacco The Mallard Flake Plus Perique in a 2021 medium bend black sandblasted Peterson Newgrange 80S bent bulldog silver spigot with a tapered reddish brown with black stripes acrylic stem. It's still raining. Hope it stops long enough for me to get some walking in today.
Peterson_80S_NG_bbulldog_ ss.jpg

Enjoyed a tasty lunch, and have about a third of a bowl left of year 2001 VaPer Three Nuns in a 1938 straight black grain relief Dunhill OX Shell bulldog with a silver band repair with a black vulcanite saddle stem. Gold Star Jamaican Estate Reserve, neat, is my drink.
Dunhill_1938_left.jpg

Half way through this bowl of Sutliff Crumble Kake Rustica No. 5 Barrel Aged (Limited Edition) in a 1986 three quarter bend Bacchus face CAO meer with a tapered dark tortoise shell colored acrylic stem. Working on a review of this blend.
CAO-Bacchus.jpg