What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nurse Ratchet told me yesterday, that I need to hydrate more, especially in this weather. So being the attentive man that I am. I've packed a small leather pouch with some St. Bruno, and a couple of Standard System petes. And I'm going to freewheel down through the village and into my local pub 🤣. Have an awesome day my friends.
Yep hydrating with a pint of ale is a great idea, lol.

Some nightcap in a Peterson Newgrange XL11 while it in the field

Attachments

• 20230614_124913.jpg
    20230614_124913.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 0
Enjoyed a tasty lunch, and am not far from finishing this bowl of Seattle Pipe Club Give Me Liberty in a straight smooth medium brown pre-1920 straight Marechal Ruchon & Cie. Royale apple with a sterling silver band and a tapered black vulcanite stem. George Russell Fog Lifter, neat, is my drink. Have enough left for a couple more cups.
Marechal Ruchon & Cie. Royale apple.jpg

Nearing the last quarter of this bowl of year 2020 Watch City Rouxgaroux in a smooth medium bend 2021 Peterson POTY Natural 4AB No. 6/500 military mount with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
4AB_Nat_left.jpg

A third of the way through this bowl of Wilke No. 515 Double Shot in a smooth dark medium bend 2021 Peterson Heritage Brown POTY 4AB No. 45/500 military mount with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem. This is No. 515 with twice the rum of the Basil Rathbone blend. Watching game two of the Braves-Tigers double header.
4AB_Brown-left.jpg

After dinner smoke is Dunhill Flake in a Peterson System Standard 317. We had roasted chicken and pan fried zucchini. My mother and grandmother always sliced it thin coated it with flour and eggs and fried it in olive oil, my wife cuts it thicker, absorbs the surface moisture with paper towels and into the olive oil coated cast iron pan it goes. My Irish wife wins hands down against my Italian family!

Almost finished smoking year 2014 Sutliff 1849 in a medium bend smooth dark brown 1968 Barling 5631 London England TVF billiard silver spigot with a tapered black vulcanite stem. Dinner follows this smoke. So do I! :)
Barling_Spigot_1849.jpg