What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What rabbit breed? This spring I got a Red New Zealand buck and a California doe to replace my mutts. I haven't bred them yet but for body conformation I'm leaning toward the California.
I won grand champion of the fair with a New Zealand white, the albino guys. My mom saved him from medical experiments she was doing on fallopian tube catheters. They have similar uterus structure to humans. Mostly we had mini lops. I guess you like big rabbits!

M'lady and I were out running errands, and I eventually managed to smoke a bowl of year 2016 Sutliff 507-C Slices in a black sandblast PSB medium bend 2021 Peterson POTY 4AB No. 228/500 military mount with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem. First time I ever took a 4AB out of the house. Also had one of the most fun conversations with a total stranger who was a big baseball fan. M'lady patiently waited while we had a long chat.
4AB_PSB_left.jpg

Now, I'm a third of the way through this bowl of year 2012 Carter Hall in a black rusticated medium bend 2021 Peterson POTY 4AB No. 437/500 military mount with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
4AB_Rust_left.jpg

Half way through this bowl of Erik Stokkebye 4th Generation Evening Flake in a smooth medium bend 2021 Peterson Ebony POTY 4AB No. 422/500 military mount with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem. Getting set to watch the Braves-Yankees game.
4AB_Ebony.jpg

Urban Cowboy in a Peterson Limerick. I'm at the Clackamas County Fair and I'm having Pernod and water in my mom's campsite where she is staying all week. She's got my brother's Airstream trailer, which is very nice. That's my brother and my dad in the picture, he's really getting around for a guy out of hip surgery. 🙂
20230814_174620.jpg
16920607562323782654853676152481.jpg

Relaxing after a wonderful salad, chicken legs and sugar snap peas dinner with strawberries for dessert. I'm close to finishing this bowl of year 2019 C&D Yorktown in a smooth medium bend 2021 Peterson POTY Terracotta 4AB No.108/500 military mount with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem. Had an enjoyable chat with my friend Simon, and fed the ferals. Community Coffee, neat, is my drink.
4AB-TC_left2.jpg

No, I'm not entering my tobacco. It's pretty big in August, as you know, and I've never seen tobacco in the agriculture barn. But I've done pigs and rabbits, I entered a poem once! My sister runs a 4H club and we're there for support. I'll keep my eyes peeled, maybe ask somebody for next year. Good idea, Swede!
Are they having a greased pig event for the kids at the rodeo?

A third of a bowl left of Wilke No. 515 Double Shot in a smooth dark medium bend 2021 Peterson Heritage Brown POTY 4AB No. 45/500 military mount with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem. This is No. 515 with twice the rum of the Basil Rathbone blend. This is last of seven 4ABs for 4AB day. It's been fun. :)
4AB_Brown-left.jpg

Passing the half way mark on this bowl of year 2012 Rolando’s Own in a smooth straight early ‘60s Lane era “William Conrad” Charatan Executive Extra Large stretch apple with diagonal channel cuts on the lower right and left of the bowl along with a black vulcanite double comfort saddle stem. Cleaning a few pipes.
Conrad_apple-thumbnail copy.jpg