What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Having some Blood Red Moon in my Bones Brandy

Attachments

• 20230824_231159.jpg
    20230824_231159.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 0
A quarter of the way through this bowl of year 2017 Esoterica Dorchester in a straight smooth brown 1920s KBB Rocky Briar 1582 patent no.298978 with a B in a circle bulldog with a tapered black vulcanite stem. Listening to an early episode of The Phil Harris-Alyce Show when the title was The Fitch Bandwagon from my radio collection. It was one of the best written comedies of the era.
KBB Kaywoodie_Rocky1582-bulldog.jpg

Now smoking Watch City English Ernie-ental in a straight dark brown and tan rusticated Peterson 2023 Saint Patrick’s Day 264 Canadian with an Irish flag colored ferrule and tapered black acrylic stem. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
Peterson_St. Patrick's_Canadian264.jpg

Now smoking Wilke No. 72 in a pre-1974 dark brown straight Larus & Brother Co. Signature billiard with a nickel band and a tapered black vulcanite stem with the initials LCR on the top of the stem. This blend was smoked by Walter Cronkite.
Larus and Brother pot.jpg

Now smoking year 2020 D&R Raccoon’s Delight in my very reliable smooth straight post-1938 pre-Republic Peterson Sterling Canadian 263 with a sterling silver band and a tapered black vulcanite p-lip stem. Just fed Sleepy Suzy and Molly Danger. They're so happy that they asked for extras, which they got. Too bad they don't believe in tipping the waiter.
Peterson_PR_Canadian_Sterling.jpg

Finished work for the day, fed Daisy the Feral Princess and Tomato the Brave. Abner the Eager wasn't there, but he usually doesn't show up when it rains. I'm a third of the way through this bowl of Watch City Original Crumb Cut in a 1950s-60s straight smooth brown Bertram 07 octagonal paneled billiard with a square shank and a tapered black vulcanite stem.
Bertram_07 _panel_billiard.jpg