What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Now smoking 2021 Watch City Simply VOriental in a straight smooth medium brown 1930s Wilshire 5 bulldog (Comoy’s second) made for John’s Pipe Shop in Los Angeles with a black vulcanite saddle stem. Listening to the Dodgers-D-Backs game.
 Wilshire 5 bulldog.jpg

A mild Aromatic (Reverie) in a Dunhill era Charatan's Make billiard. I won my eBay auction! So I have twenty pipes coming my way, all with stem problems. At about seven bucks a pipe. Many of them are brands I love (Savinelli, Charatan, Hardcastle, Georg Jensen). The key for chewed up stems is building up the black super glue in layers on the hole. I don't know at what point you buy a new stem, but I got a tenon turning tool so I can fit stems. I have other projects on the horizon, but I'll save those for another night.
20230803_213110.jpg

Did some snacking, and am now smoking Wilke No. 24 in a smooth straight brown 1949 KBB Yello-Bole Century Model Lovat with a nickel band accent on the black vulcanite saddle stem. Ice water and bergs is my drink. Going to finish this first page tonight.
KBB Yello-Bole Century Model Lovat.jpg

Finished work for the day, and this bowl of year 2016 Sutliff Revelation Match in a straight smooth brown pre-WWII Kingsway (Comoy’s) London Made 61 Canadian with a tapered black vulcanite stem. Juts fed the ferals, too. The rain stopped, so Abner the Eager was here living up to his name by eating a lot of food.
Comoy's_Kingsway_Canadian61.jpg

Passing the half way mark on this bowl of Wilke No. 515 Double Shot in a smooth dark medium bend 2021 Peterson Heritage Brown POTY 4AB No. 45/500 military mount with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem. This is No. 515 with twice the rum of the Basil Rathbone blend. Enjoying some quiet reading time.
4AB_Brown-left.jpg

Good Afternoon my friends and fellow BoBs. As it has been noticed, ( Sorry Kalahi ). I have been lapse in posting over the last day or two. There is nothing wrong, I have just been busy doing other things, mainly because Mrs Z has insisted we go out more, and visit various places and people whilst the weather lasts. Kinda like make hay while the sun shines. So anyway, as you all can imagine, it don't leave a lot of time for a smoke, or what I'm smoking. However with that said, and before we go out again. I'm going to fill a bowl of Rangers Urban Cowboy in a Petersons Atlantic bent billiard. And wish you all an awesome day 😊

2nd bowl is C&D Billy Budd in a Pete Watson with my third mug of coffee. After this it's time for brunch then on the computer to look for another rescue dog. Wife wants to find another dog to bond with little Aggie before something happens to Molly our 16 year old Shih Tzus. Would like another Shih Tzu but she has her.eye on a cute little Maltese down in PHX.

Smoking some Sutliff whiskey Cavendish in a Depaya bent billiard and a Mc Cafe k-cup. I was going to wash my car to get something accomplished today,but it`s very cloudy and it looks like rain is coming...
You know the old wives tale that if you wash your car, it will rain. 😀