What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Close to finishing this bowl of D&R Penhooker Silver in a straight smooth dark brown late 1890s, early 1900s WDC bulldog with silver bands around the ridges, a decorative sterling silver band and tapered black vulcanite stem with an orific bit. Community Coffee, neat, is my drink.
W.D.C._bulldog_side.jpg

A third of the way through this bowl of year 2018 Mac Baren Acadian Perique in a straight smooth brown 1933-36 KBB Yello-Bole Honey Cured Briar 2384 Acorn with a tapered yellow rock ambra stem. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
KBB Yellow-Bole Honey Cured_Acorn1.jpg

Work's done for the day, and I'm half way through this bowl of year 2014 Edgeworth Ready Rubbed Match in a very much appreciated 1979 brown, slight bend grain etched flat front Stanwell Rego 969-48 (09) with a black vulcanite saddle stem. Just fed Sleepy Suzy and Molly Danger.
Stanwell Rego 969-48 (09).jpg

Good Afternoon my friends and fellow BoBs. Finally had my Petersons Zippo delivered from the states yesterday. (Thanks to Swede for the nod on that)
It's actually a Pete Donegal Rocky 106, and has hardly been smoked, so after cleaning it, and sanitising the stem, it's going to be my first smoke of the day.
What to fill it with, errrrmmmm. Oh I know, Reaches for Rangers Urban Cowboy. And I wish you all a great day my friends 😊
20230906_133045.jpg
20230906_133245.jpg

Good Afternoon my friends and fellow BoBs. Finally had my Petersons Zippo delivered from the states yesterday. (Thanks to Swede for the nod on that)
It's actually a Pete Donegal Rocky 106, and has hardly been smoked, so after cleaning it, and sanitising the stem, it's going to be my first smoke of the day.
What to fill it with, errrrmmmm. Oh I know, Reaches for Rangers Urban Cowboy. And I wish you all a great day my friends 😊 View attachment 12680View attachment 12681
That's wonderful Zippo, and a good looking pipe with a great name 😊 Glad it turned out well. If I had some mixed up, I'd join you in some Urban Cowboy (as my mind works to see how I might get some time to blend it).

Wifey did chores, started coffee and took Charlie out to pee, so I got an early start on some Hobbits Weed in a Don Carlos bent brandy and a big mug of Costa Rican coffee. A crisp 54 on the patio this morning. Zippo, that is one good looking pipe. Will look great down at the pub, lol. Don't have a straight Pete but for my second bowl I will join you with Urban Cowboy in a Pete xmas 21 Deerstalker. Have a great day.

Couldn't sleep, so I'm up and am a quarter of the way through this bowl of early 2000s Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem in the military mount style.
Basil_squashed_ tomato copy.jpg

Joining Zippo and Swede with Urban Cowboy in a Pete Xmas 21 Deerstalker. A 3rd mug of coffee. While perusing the CS website for new Petes. The POTY series which I do like all have Plips which I do not care for. Think I will just save up for a PSB house pipe or pub which are a bit hard to find but I love the deep bowls. Really like my Pete Pub. Zippo, wish I could join you buddy. Not only to share pipes and a pint but I used to be a master at Trivia, lol. Have a pint for me tonight.