What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Finished work for the day, fed my cats and the ferals, unloaded the dishwasher, and have about a third of a bowl left of Wilke No. 515 Double Shot in a smooth dark medium bend 2021 Peterson Heritage Brown POTY 4AB No. 45/500 military mount with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem. This is No. 515 with twice the rum of the Basil Rathbone blend.
4AB_Brown_right.jpg

Not far from finishing this bowl of 2021 Watch City Simply Orange Virginia in a black sandblast medium bend 2021 Peterson POTY 4AB No. 182/500 military mount with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem. That'll do it for me today.
4AB_Sandblast_left.jpg

About to fill this Bulldog that belonged to my Brother, before he up and quit smoking altogether, with a second smoke of Petersons Early Morning pipe.
I'm not sure of the maker, I can't work out the stamp, maybe one of you can. Regardless its a good smoker, and I wish you all a great day my friends 😊
20230915_115101.jpg
20230915_112135.jpg

A very nice surprise from Mr Postman this morning, another batch of Urban Cowboy greatfully received from everyones great buddy Ranger. Thank you bud, your a superstar amongst men.
So without further ado, I'll load up my Petersons Zippo, with some of Rangers previously gifted Urban Cowboy 🤠. And puff away supreme in the knowledge, this world is still full of kindness and generous people like our mate Ranger.

Good morning gents. Joining Zippo with a bowl of my go to Urban Cowboy in a Calabresi bent brandy with cowboy coffee. Zippo, glad your socks got there okay. As for the statue I guess it does look somewhat like me although I think I'm better looking, lol.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230915_070659_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20230915_070659_Gallery.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20230915_070910_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20230915_070910_Gallery.jpg
    915.1 KB · Views: 0
Good morning gents. Joining Zippo with a bowl of my go to Urban Cowboy in a Calabresi bent brandy with cowboy coffee. Zippo, glad your socks got there okay. As for the statue I guess it does look somewhat like me although I think I'm better looking, lol.
I’ll add a candid shot of Ranger that he’s surely unaware I’m in possession of… I see you’ve since trimmed the mustache a little 😂

Attachments

• IMG_5500.jpeg
    IMG_5500.jpeg
    38.3 KB · Views: 0
Passing the quarter mark on this bowl of early 2000s Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem in the military mount style. Watching yesterday's High Heat. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
Basil_squashed_ tomato copy.jpg

Passing the half way mark on this bowl of year 2012 Rolando’s Own in a smooth straight early ‘60s Lane era “William Conrad” Charatan Executive Extra Large stretch apple with diagonal channel cuts on the lower right and left of the bowl along with a black vulcanite double comfort saddle stem.
Conrad_apple-thumbnail copy.jpg

Enjoyed a tasty lunch, and am half way through this bowl of year 2016 MacBaren Three Nuns in a straight smooth brown undated (1940s?) Orlik Reject London Made 0 bulldog with a black vulcanite saddle stem. Time to clean a few pipes. Lavazza Classico, neat, is my drink.
Orlik Reject 0 bulldog.jpg

A third of a bowl left of Watch City American Cut Plug Mixture in a smooth medium bend terracotta Peterson POY 2023 X160 464/1100 military mount egg with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem. Watching the Braves-Marlins game. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
Peterson_POY2023_X160.jpg

Back from my stint at USVets. Tired after being on my feet for almost 8 hours.just finished a bowl of C&D St. Patrick's Day Reserve mixed with some 5 Brothers. Almost out of 5 Brothers so need to find something else to mix with the St. Patrick's Day Reserve to cut down the sweetness. Maybe toss in some blending Latakia?

Relaxing after a wonderful salad, chicken legs and sugar snap peas dinner with strawberries for dessert. I'm near the half way mark on this bowl of Pfeifen Huber Virginia Golden Flake in a 1938 smooth straight brown patent Dunhill R 115 bowling ball apple with a tapered cumberland stem.
Dunhill_1938_bowling-Left.jpg