What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Finishing up some Watch City Simply Red on this simply gorgeous September afternoon in 2022 Don Carlos 2 Note

DonCarlos-2022-Dublin_20230806_153501646.jpg

Now smoking year 2012 Rolando’s Own in a smooth straight early ‘60s Lane era “William Conrad” Charatan Executive Extra Large stretch apple with diagonal channel cuts on the lower right and left of the bowl along with a black vulcanite double comfort saddle stem. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
Conrad_apple-thumbnail copy.jpg

Pre dinner smoke of CS Shepherds Pie in a Hilson straight grain 1/2 bent volcano with orange spice tea. A short pipe, almost a nose warmer but a great little smoker. Having my riding pardner over for dinner as his wife is out in Cali. Glazed Mahi Mahi with fresh green beans and ramaki appetizer.

Close to finishing this bowl of Watch City American Cut Plug Mixture in a smooth medium bend terracotta Peterson POY 2023 X160 464/1100 military mount egg with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem. Working on a review of this blend that Ernie and I created as I watch the Braves-Nats game.
Peterson_POY2023_X160.jpg

Relaxing after a wonderful salad, snapper and green beans dinner with strawberries for dessert. Not far from finishing this bowl of year 2018 Sutliff Dunhill Elizabethan Match in a 1982 smooth straight Dunhill Root Briar 31051 dublin with a tapered black vulcanite stem. Community Coffee, neat, is my drink.
Dunhill_1982_Dublin_RB.jpg

A quarter of the way through this bowl of year 2016 Sutliff Revelation Match in a straight smooth brown pre-WWII Kingsway (Comoy’s) London Made 61 Canadian with a tapered black vulcanite stem. With the storm here, I went outside to see if any ferals were here. Daisy the Feral Princess and Abner the Eager were under the deck on opposite sides (they don't like each other), but they both got food.
Comoy's_Kingsway_Canadian61.jpg
I rarely see the others when it rains. In fact, this is maybe the second I've seen Abner when it rained.