What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Relaxing after a wonderful salad, orange roughy and snow peas dinner with strawberries for dessert. I am almost finished smoking year 2021 HU Directors Cut in a smooth slight bend dark brown 1940s-1950s Comoy’s Blue Riband 228C prince with a tapered black vulcanite stem. Ice water and bergs is my drink. Watching the Braves-Cubs game. The Cubs defense certainly has hurt them in this series.
Comoy’s_B.R._prince_228C.jpg

A third of the way through this bowl of KBV Mr. Christian’s Kraken Plug in a post-1938 pre-Republic Peterson Dublin straight smooth X155 bulldog with a sterling silver band and a tapered black vulcanite p-lip stem. Nigel Bruce smoked this model in two Sherlock Holmes movies. If you’re interested in getting one, please contact Smoking Pipes and ask them to put this model back into production.
Peterson_PR_Bulldog_XL155.jpg

Just finished smoking year 2018 first release Amphora Virginia in a 2018 full bend smooth natural Peterson Sherlock Holmes Lestrade with a silver band and a black vulcanite saddle p-lip stem. First time I've smoked this blend since I reviewed it five years ago. It's more matured and lightly mellower. Haven't smoked this pipe lately, and it was a good choice for this blend.
Peterson Sherlock Holmes Lestrade, 2018.jpg

Zippos fav Hobbits Weed in a Pete Xmas 2021 Milverton with another mug of cowboy coffee. Speaking of Zippo where are you buddy? Hope you're doing okay. Don't worry, I will take some carrots for Kalahi.
I'm here Buddy, I'm getting a few quick smokes in when I can, but no time really for posting. Still busy trying to keep the villagers going on tea and snacks, as they continue with the cleaning up. But I am reading all your posts when I'm able. Apart from that I'm in great shape my friend 😊

Nearing the half way mark on this bowl of early 2000s Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem in the military mount style. Fed Sleepy Suzy and Molly Danger, and am watching Mad Dog Russo. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
Basil_squashed_ tomato copy.jpg