What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have been busy working on the honey-do list,Smoking a Pete Christmas professor with the Smokers pride blend, I am very happy with this mixture. The mailman delivered my 10 lb bag of Dunkin donuts beans earlier ,so I ground up a few ounces to try it. It`s excellent! It tastes so much better than what you get in their stores.
Ranger, Did you buy that water heater with a charge card ? if so,call the charge card company and explain your situation. They may be able to help you.

Passing the half way mark on this bowl of early 2000s Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem in the military mount style.
Basil_squashed_ tomato copy.jpg

Enjoyed a tasty lunch, and am near the last quarter of this bowl of year 2013 Capstan Blue Flake in a straight 1924 Dunhill’s “Shell Briar” patent pot 7 with a tapered black vulcanite stem. Coffee from a freshly opened bag of Gold Star Panama Esmeralda Geisha, neat, is my drink.
Dunhill_1924_ pot.jpg

Now smoking year 2010 FVF in a 2002 three quarter bend light brown sandblasted Ardor Urano Fatta A Mano eight sided paneled shaped bulldog sitter with a black acrylic saddle stem. This will last me a while.
Ardor Urano square shaped bulldog.jpg

Great looking pipe, man. I know you'll enjoy it.

Passing the first third of this bowl of year 2007 Astley’s No. 109 in a straight smooth brown circa 1950s-60s BBB Contrast 506 Canadian with a tapered black vulcanite stem.
View attachment 13495
Thanks Jim, I did enjoy that bowl and how it smokes, and even just enjoy looking at it for the grain and lines. It was under $30 total too, so that's nice. I would given more. It almost smokes itself 😀.

Thanks Jim, I did enjoy that bowl and how it smokes, and even just enjoy looking at it for the grain and lines. It was under $30 total too, so that's nice. I would given more. It almost smokes itself 😀.
Glad it's worked out for you. Super great price, and grain. Better grain than many of my Comoy's seconds, although I paid less than you did because all of mine were gifts. :)

Speaking of which: Now smoking Watch City SEPC 2023 in a 1920s-30s Grant’s Pipe Shop Corinthian Deluxe 409 (made by Comoy’s) smooth brown medium bend bulldog with a tapered black vulcanite stem. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
Grant’s_Pipe_Shop_CorinthianDeluxe_bulldog409.jpg

Very late to the table today, After doing her shop, Mrs Z had the urge for us to go and visit her sister. A rather pleasent day I must add, but she isnt renown for the art of pipe smoking. So i had to do without. But i came home to a great surprise, which more than made up for it. I found another very large package of Rangers finest blends in my post box.
Thank you Ranger my friend, you are a superstar.
So before our dinner, I'm going to fill a Savinelli Author with some of Rangers gifted Urban Cowboy, pat myself on the back for joining such a wonderful forum like BoBs, and finding such awesome people and friends like you all, and of course my great buddy Ranger.
Glad it got there so quickly. Figured it was time for some new socks as yours were probably getting a bit worn, lol.

I have been busy working on the honey-do list,Smoking a Pete Christmas professor with the Smokers pride blend, I am very happy with this mixture. The mailman delivered my 10 lb bag of Dunkin donuts beans earlier ,so I ground up a few ounces to try it. It`s excellent! It tastes so much better than what you get in their stores.
Ranger, Did you buy that water heater with a charge card ? if so,call the charge card company and explain your situation. They may be able to help you.
Never thought of that, good idea. Only problem is the place I bought it has been great. Already sending a replacement heater under warranty. Issue is who pays for the reinstallation. I paid the plumber in cash. Fighting Bradford White the manufacturer.

Not far from finishing this bowl of Watch City English Ernie-ental in a straight dark brown and tan rusticated Peterson 2023 Saint Patrick’s Day 264 Canadian with an Irish flag colored ferrule and tapered black acrylic stem. Watching The World Series.
Peterson_St. Patrick's_Canadian264.jpg

Relaxing after a wonderful salad, wild caught catfish and green beans dinner with strawberries for dessert. I've just over quarter of a bowl left of year 2012 Esoterica Dunbar in a smooth straight, dark brown early 1960s Lane era Charatan Selected 43 Dublin with a black vulcanite double comfort saddle stem. This pipe was formerly owned by actor William Conrad. Community Coffee, neat, is my drink.
Conrad-Dublin copy.jpg