What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
After a dinner of fish and cauliflower, I'm enjoying a bowl of From Beyond in a Comoy's Guildhall billiard.

Comoy-s-Guildhall-billiard.jpg

Not far from finishing this bowl of year 2014 Sam Gawith Best Brown Flake in a straight smooth brown 1933-1945 Comoy’s patent Grand Slam 159 *4 apple with a tapered black vulcanite stem. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
Comoy's_Grand Slam_159apple.jpg

Daisy the Feral Princess and Tomato the Brave were waiting for me when I went out to do my walks. I took care of them, and went on my way. Near the end of the walk, Sam the Scamp showed up and walked with me for half a lap. Abner the Eager saw that, and out of jealousy, chased Sam off, and finished the walk with me. I went inside to get them food, and when I looked out the window, Shy Stripesy was eating with Abner by her side. Sam was in the yard at a safe distance watching. Stripesy ran when I came out, and Abner went with her. I put food down for them, grabbed big purring Sam, and took him to the front porch so he could eat in peace. Every time I tried to leave, Sam cried out for me to stay and would start to walk with me so I stayed with him.

As he was finishing up, Abner came over to show his presence as cats will do. Sam was scared, and stayed close to me. I went down the steps to the front yard, and Sam followed me. Sneaky Abner tried hiding behind the bushes, and when I told him to leave Sam alone, he came out, stood still, and acted like an innocent little lamb. Sam stayed by my feet. Abner went to the driveway to bathe himself. Then, Sam and Abner heard leaves rustling, and when they looked to their left, Shy Stripesy was running from the house after eating all the food on the back deck. Abner ran after her. Sam stayed with me until I went inside.
Stripesy_Abner1.jpg

Sam_My_Feet1.jpg

Abner_Pretend_Porch.jpg

Abner_Bath3.jpg

Now smoking Watch City Old Dominion Flake 25th Anniversary in a late 50s, early 60s Comoy’s straight smooth dark brown Deluxe 20 billiard with a silver cap military mount and a tapered black vulcanite stem. One of my favorite pipes. I should smoke it more often.
Comoy’s_Deluxe 20 billiard_50-60.jpg

Relaxing after a wonderful salad, snapper and sugar snap peas dinner with strawberries for dessert. I'm a third of the way through this bowl of year 2002 Reiner’s Long Golden Flake in a smooth dark brown quarter bend 1950s Comoy’s Blue Riband 187 yachtsman with a tapered black vulcanite stem. Community Coffee, neat, is my drink.
Comoy's_B.R._yachtsman187.jpg

Continuing my Comoy's day as I am almost half way through this bowl of year 2012 Mac Baren Virginia Flake in a straight smooth dark brown 1920s-30s Comoy’s Tradition 332 billiard with a tapered black vulcanite stem. First time smoking this pipe.
Comoy's_Tradition332 Billiard.jpg

It's St. Nicholas' Day, patron saint of children. I lit two candles in the window (tradition) and smoked a bowl of Eccentric while I wrapped gifts for my nieces and nephew.

Legend.JPG

Then I cleaned up the debris and had another bowl of Eccentric in my new clay while I watched "The Duel" on Netflix". It was a decent western and the pipe smoked for its duration.

Custom Clarin.JPG

Now I'm fuddling around in forums with some green tea and a bowl of Paradoxical in my little meer. All in all, a good day.

Enjoyed a big and tasty golden delicious apple, and am a third of the way through this bowl of KBV Mr. Christian's Haunted Virginia 2022 in a straight, black sandblasted 1970s Comoy’s Mark-2 G * 6 (4) bulldog with a black vulcanite saddle stem. First time smoking this pipe. I had a hard time deciding what genre to dedicate to it, and as I only have so much of this blend, I'll face the problem again. But, after owning it for more than a year, and this being an all Comoy's day, I figure I waited long enough to smoke it.
Comoy's_Mark2_bulldog.jpg

A third of a bowl left of year 2017 Velvet in a straight smooth medium brown post-1940s Comoy’s Tradition 110B billiard with a tapered black vulcanite stem. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
Comoy’s_Tradition110B billiard.jpg

Did some snacking, and have a third of a bowl left of year 2022 unreleased Sutliff Brown Virginia Flake in a straight smooth brown 1933-1945 Comoy’s patent Grand Slam 127 billiard with a tapered black vulcanite stem.

Just fed the ferals. Daisy the Feral Princess and Tomato the Brave chased Sam the Scamp through the back yard in the middle of eating. I went out there in the cold darkness, called to him, and saw his eyes glean near the fence, so I scooped him up. The cats followed me so I knew I couldn't feed Sam on the front porch. I bought him inside to eat, and stood over him to reassure him that neither Sleepy Suzy (who was living up to her name), and Molly Danger wouldn't come in and bother him. I took him outside when he was done, and put him in the neighbor's yard. He was purring away very loudly, but when I sat him down, he meowed sadly at me. Daisy, Tomato and Abner the Eager saw what I did, and all three chased him off. At least he ate. That little fella has eaten at least three coffee cups of dry food today, and I can see he's getting a tad bigger now.
Comoy's_Grand Slam_27billiard.jpg

Last edited:
Enjoyed a tasty Envy apple, and am passing the half way mark of this bowl of year 2016 Wessex Gold Brick in a straight dark brown 1920s Comoy’s Sunrise Natural S369 squat bulldog with a tapered black vulcanite stem.
Comoy's_Sunrise_Natural_SBD_s369.jpg