What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Relaxing after a wonderful salad, chicken legs and green beans dinner with strawberries for dessert. I'm just finishing this bowl of year 2012 Rolando’s Own in a smooth straight early ‘60s Lane era “William Conrad” Charatan Executive Extra Large stretch apple with diagonal channel cuts on the lower right and left of the bowl along with a black vulcanite double comfort saddle stem.
Conrad_apple-thumbnail copy.jpg

A quarter of the way through this bowl of Seattle Pipe Club Down Yonder in a straight black 1963 Dunhill LBS Shell 4S billiard with a tapered black vulcanite stem. Gold Star Yemen Red Mocha Harrazaa+, neat, is my drink.
Dunhill_1963_LBS_billiard.jpg

Of all the money that ever I had
I spent it in good company
And of all the harm that ever I done
Alas! It was to none but me

And all I’ve done for want of wit
To memory now, I can’t recall
So fill to me the parting bowl
Goodnight, and joy be with you all

What sorrows one finds in the parting bowl. Down to the last of my three-year old Peretti’s Blend DD. And what great company it has been. The dark nuances sing more boldly in their aging. The sweet-sour Burley refrain that now abides its lovely melody would make any Irish man cry like a baby, me included.
thumbnail_IMG_1935 (1).jpg

A quarter of the way through this bowl of year 2020 Watch City Rouxgaroux in a smooth medium bend 2021 Peterson POTY Natural 4AB No. 6/500 military mount with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem. Time to clean a few pipes.
4AB_Nat_left.jpg

Just finished smoking year 2019 C&D Derringer in a smooth brown-orange undated Mastro de Paya 3A L Tulip with a silver cap military mount and an acrylic yellow tapered stem. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
Mastro de Paya_3A L_Tulip.jpg

I let Sam the Scamp in to eat under my strict supervision while Daisy the Feral Princess and Tomato the Brave ate outside. When he finished, I put him on my lap and took a few pics. Meanwhile, Abner the Eager came over and ate what Daisy and Tomato left. I put Sam outside, and saw him stop walking. At the edge of the deck was a hungry Shy Stripesy who was waiting for the other cats and me to leave. They stayed together for a minute or two, and once I went inside the house, Stripesy came over to eat.
Sam_Lap3.jpg

Sam_Lap7.jpg

Sam_Lap9.jpg

Sam_Lap10.jpg

Just finished smoking year 2019 C&D Derringer in a smooth brown-orange undated Mastro de Paya 3A L Tulip with a silver cap military mount and an acrylic yellow tapered stem. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
View attachment 14124

I let Sam the Scamp in to eat under my strict supervision while Daisy the Feral Princess and Tomato the Brave ate outside. When he finished, I put him on my lap and took a few pics. Meanwhile, Abner the Eager came over and ate what Daisy and Tomato left. I put Sam outside, and saw him stop walking. At the edge of the deck was a hungry Shy Stripesy who was waiting for the other cats and me to leave. They stayed together for a minute or two, and once I went inside the house, Stripesy came over to eat.
View attachment 14125
View attachment 14126
View attachment 14127
View attachment 14128
No guesses whos playing santa around your parts you old grey fox :ROFLMAO:

No guesses whos playing santa around your parts you old grey fox :ROFLMAO:
Pot calling the kettle black i am guilty of lol went for a dentist appointment and was sure the nurse said merry xams cause i was a claus look alike i just replyed with a ho ho ho hahahaha

Attachments

• 6471EDB7-0D15-496E-AB65-6042A07F816D.jpeg
    6471EDB7-0D15-496E-AB65-6042A07F816D.jpeg
    808 KB · Views: 1
Up early today, almost an hour before sunrise. Having Rivendell in a Pete Xmas Milverton with a mug of strong coffee. Have to be at the Legion by 8. Stuffing Christmas stockings to take to the VA. Wanted to take the bike but it's 27 degrees and I don't feel like suiting up for a 20 minute ride.

Having a Jima with some nice Rattrays pro really like it but cant wait till my white bengal slices arrive.
I got tongue bite and the bowl was red hot , smoked it like a rookie was defiantly cockpit error ohhh well like I say if that is your biggest worry in life your laughfn. And it is :ROFLMAO: (y)

1702478298481.png