What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's in the mid-60s here in the Bluegrass and I'm out on the patio with a good book, a cup of Lavazza Perfetto (unlike Jim, I take mine with cream and sweetener) and Straus Private Stock Aromatic in my Hardcastle's bent billiard. Sir Barksalot is back to his old barking self. Life is good.
20240123_150318.jpg

Not sure I call my ritual "breakfast of Champions" when it starts at 1PM, but there it is - having MT in the new Bones with my Ovaltine Breakfast Blend on the side. Gotta fight the urge to nap today, it's really screwing up my internal clock.

Attachments

• Bones Little Bent Dublin.JPG
    Bones Little Bent Dublin.JPG
    2 MB · Views: 0
Enjoyed a tasty lunch, and nearing the first third of this bowl of Wilke beta test in a 1975 medium bend sandblasted looking, smooth on the sides yellow Pioneer meer billiard with a black ferrule and vulcanite stem in the military mount style. Gold Star Gourmet Blend, neat, is my drink.
Pioneer meer billiard .jpg

Habing some Old Professor in my Falcon. I'm very disappointed that the Falcon fine pipe cleaners I ordered do not pass the draft at the bowl of this pipe, despite claims by the manufacturer that they do. If any of you own Falcons, please share your tips on cleaning the stem and shank effectively. My thanks in advance. Was also disappointed with their "dry rings" which are merely the same pipe cleaners clipped to size. Two items I will never purchase again. Emptor caveat.

Attachments

• Falcon Meer.JPG
    Falcon Meer.JPG
    1.7 MB · Views: 0
Smoking a DePaja with Lane LL-7 and a mug of CR coffee.
Ranger,I gave up on the Melange,it`s a good quality tobacco,but it`s too bland ,I have tried mixing it with different tobacco`s and nothing worked. I ended up throwing the 2 tins in the trash. Stanwell vanilla is very good.

Over the past two days, I've just had my own Tin Blend in a cob. Did this while using a 1 gallon sprayer to wet the concrete and soil mix on the bluff, and that is boring work. For concrete to cure, the temp needs to be 40 F plus (blessed with good temps) and water somehow helps. I'm celebrating the end of that today, as rain comes in tomorrow, so the road is on its own. Having KBV Mr Christians Brown Flek from late 2022 in a Peterson smooth standard system 301 with water a nice sunset.
20240221_174644.jpg

Just under a third of a bowl left of year 2020 Watch City Rouxgaroux in a smooth medium bend 2021 Peterson POTY Natural 4AB No. 6/500 military mount with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem. Been extensively rewriting a poorly written article.
4AB_Nat_left.jpg

Relaxing after a wonderful salad, grouper and green beans dinner with strawberries for dessert. I'm near the last quarter of this bowl of year 2016 Sutliff 507-C Slices in a sandblasted medium bend 1950s Reuben era Charatan Deluxe 11 billiard with a tapered black vulcanite stem.
Charatan_Deluxe_11_right .jpg