What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
St James Woods in a reg'd Stanwell billiard

JP, as I understand it, the difference between a billiard, a canadian and a liverpool:

Billiard: the shank is about as long as the bowl is tall, and the bit is about the same length as the shank.

Liverpool: The shank is about 1 1/2 times as long as the bowl is tall and the stem is about 2/3 as long as the shank.

Canadian: The shank is at least twice as long as the bowl is tall (often longer) but the stem is quite short.

Then you get into Lumbermen and Lovat which throws a wrench into things..... :scratch:

Earlier I enjoyed some Nut Brown Burley in a Boswell. Now I'm smoking C&D Plantation Evening in a 2005 Tinsky Christmas Pipe. Merry Christmas, everyone! :santa:

Smokey

Thanks PD. I really like this liverpool shape as I am smoking Walnut in it.

Some 8 year old Hal O the Wynd that Santa brought :santa: :D

I've got some Boswell's Mild English in a Jan Zeman. This is another favorite of mine that makes a good all-day smoke, although I rarely stick with the same tobacco all day long. Too fickle, I guess.

Smokey

Some precious ERR in a Mastro de Paja bent apple.

Ushering in Christmas with some '02 Caravan in the birthyear ('57) Dunhill Shell 250. Cuppa on the side.

Happy Holidays, all!

Buddy

Starting Christmas day off with Prince Albert in a Kaywoodie Thorn billiard.

Merry Christmas!!!

This morning's smoke is some Lane RLP-6 in a Stanwell #13 Vario billiard. A simple, aromatic bulk, but probably my favorite all day smoke.

Penzance in a very old Peterson.
After going through two tins of Marlin Flake, the Latakia is overwhelming.

Merry Christmas!! :santa: Hamborger Veermaster in an Ashton XXX Sovereign billiard 8)

Even' All, Bosun Cut Plug in my Tim Hynick POY, my finest Va. pipe, Ken :tongue:
Pacem en Puffing! :tongue: From The Northeast Kingdom! :tongue:

G.H.&Co. Navy Flake in a 1/4 bent Ser Jacopo paneled billiard. Smoked by a small fire in the woods on Christmas dawn, waiting for the world to wake up. I'm sure I saw a tired Santa fly over heading back up North just about dawn...

Natch

Went to Tin Man's home for a Christmas meal and a nice visit. Afterwards we retreated to the mancave (garage) where I enjoyed a bowl of Hamborger Veermaster in a '65 Dunhill 6LB. Now resting at home with some Sweet Rum Twist in a Sasieni Four Dot "Renfrew" liverpool - a petite little jewel that is just right for such a rich smoke. With a full belly, a couple of Vicodin, a nice cup of tea and the strong smoke I expect to settle into 'The Zone' for the remainder :santa:

Status
Not open for further replies.