What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Almost half way through this bowl of year 2002 Wessex Sovereign Curly Cut in a smooth straight early 1960s Lane era Charatan Executive Extra Large stretch apple with diagonal channel cuts on the lower right and left of the bowl along with a black vulcanite double comfort stem. This pipe was formerly owned by actor William Conrad. Catching up on the news.

Solani ABF dated 2009, only blend to have ever touched this pipes ? lips ? 

Pipe of choice: Ardor Urano Genova Billiard pipe, rarely smoked. I own two of these pipes, both were gifts a while back. 

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Posting this about 20 minutes early. Going to sit on the back deck @ my daughter's:

Medal of Valor dated 2011, tin version ONLY! I find the bulk horrendous.

Pipe of choice: MM Country Gentleman Pipe. Great match-up!!

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

About to light up a bowl of 2014 Watch City Hampton Roads in a 1970s small bowl smooth medium bend Danish Sovereign XXX 324 volcano sitter with a black vulcanite stem.

Decided to have a cigar, and am now smoking a 2001 Cuaba corona. Ice tea and bergs is my drink.

Frog Morton on the Town 

Pipe of choice: GBD Fantasy Partially Sandblasted Billiard. I'm the original owner and purchased this pipe I believe in Georgia around 1978. 

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Now smoking Iwan Ries Three Star Bronze in a medium bend smooth paneled 2017 Celebi Turkish Meerschaum with a gold and black swirl acrylic stem. Needed a sweet smoke after a cigar.

John Patton's Storm Front 

Pipe of choice: Radice ( 2010 ) Bent Bulldog

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

A couple minutes away from smoking D&R Vengeur Silver in a 2002 black short shank grain relief straight Caminetto 6.L.17 tomato with a black acrylic stem. Going out for Mexican food this evening with m'lady.

Solani ABF dated 2011. Now in a Mason jar rehydrated due to defective tin, which had no dents. 

Pipe of choice: fully restored to mint condition my handmade/carved Weber Scoop pipe. A beautiful piece of briar which is also an excellent smoking pipe. 

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Reiner Professional Blend dated 2009.  An enjoyable aromatic that does not need to be sipped. 

Pipe of choice:  Pipes of Malta Meer Billiard bowl with a wide saddle stem. Custom made for me in 1987 and purchased while living on The Island of Malta. 

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

...OGS in a Don Warren Morta apple with Turquoise insert...

Relaxing after a wonderful Mexican dinner with a bowl of year 1936 Briggs Mixture in a 1977 straight black rusticated Sir Brent billiard with a silver band repair and a brown pearl grey acrylic stem. Ice water and bergs is my evening drink. Watching the Braves-Marlins game.

A repeat blend today:

John Patton's Storm Front aged over 2 years. 

Pipe of choice: RDPipes ( Ron Powell BoB member ) Devil Anse Pipe. 

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

' Dayyy to you all from Athens-Greece.

254865483c2adf24864e5f37062afa6be88ee70a.jpg

The beach in front of my house, i have photos in that place since i was 3 years old. Below is the fireplace in my house.

2548654939dacaf2eff82ab17aa42515170061d5.jpg

Torben Dansk Black Cavendish Sweet Aroma.

Rattray's 3Noggins dated 2009 

Pipe of choice: Ardor Urano Zulu pipe.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

My dinner was so good this past evening that I fell asleep in my chair, and only woke up because Suzy, who had been sleeping on my lap, was hungry. Just fed her and Molly, and I'm not far away from finishing this bowl of Sir Walter Raleigh in a medium bend 2002 MM Legend cob with a black stem.

Uhle's Blend 00

Pipe of choice: Kirsten with the Bent System and XL Don Warren custom made Apple Morta bowl. I'm really enjoying my 2 bowls made by Don on my Kirsten. Well worth the price and a MUST have if you own a Kirsten pipe. 

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

...earlier...CH...now, SWR in a MM Mark Twain...

Status
Not open for further replies.