Secret Santa 2012

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thank you Santa thank you. You are way to kind and generous. I did not expect nor do I deserve the gifts you have sent me. Pictures follow.

Box just opened Three wrapped gifts and baccy.

More baccy and a PETERSON 80S CHRISTMAS 2012 PIPE

She is a real beauty. This is the first new pipe I have had in 25 years and a PETE 80s at that It is a shape that I have been wanting for a long long time, will be breaking it in this evening with the Escudo. Here is the listing:

2 oz. Sherlock holmes club of Boston VR Blend
2 oz. GLP Fillmore
2 oz. GLP Tripleplay
50 g. Escudo Navy Deluxe
50 g. Orlic Golden Slice
50 g. McClelland Beacon
100 g. Rattrays Old Gowrie
100 g. Rattrays Marlin Flake

All this baccey right up my alley. I will be a while smoking and enjoying these blends. Once again Thank You I,m speechless, MIKE

Fine group of gentlemen we have here. I'm honored to be allowed into the herd.

Finally got my package out the other day, but unfortunately, the mule-mail delivery system we use in Arkieland is a bit slower than the rest of the country (I'd guess we're about 50 to 80 years behind the rest of the U.S.?). :lol:

:rendeer: Natch

Great haul, Mike - your Santa is one heck of a guy. I'm a fan of pretty much any Pete, and that one looks great.

Had to do a double take, though - for a second I thought you'd received "Bacon" Pipe Tobacco.

I have one of those Pete 80S's and it is one of my sweetest smokers. Congrats!! :santa: :rendeer:

I will have to try some of the maple bacon. Who doesn't love bacon? Still stunned bt Santa can not believe the generosity. MIKE

Holy gorgeous 80S!!! Mike, someone really got ya good! :D :D :D Couldn't have been to a cooler dude.

I thought that tin said "Bacon" too... :lol:

8)

He's making a list...
And checking it twice...
Gonna find out Who's naughty and nice...
Apparently there is a lot of nice BoB brothers!! Congrats to you all!
:santa::santa::santa::santa::santa::santa::santa::santa::santa::santa::santa::santa::santa::santa::santa::santa::santa::santa::santa::santa::santa:

Overwhelmed! My first Peterson and a sandblast spigot fishtail at that! Thank you Secret Santa from Brothers of the Briar! Holiday bests to whoever you are and to all my brothers!

IMG_20121214_152405.jpg

Many congrats to all the good boys and girls on their yuletide hauls, and many huzzahs to all the Santas on a job amazingly well done--this is my first X-mas at the BoB, and it's been astounding to follow this thread. We've got some dang good people on here, and it warms the cockles of even a grumpy old badger like myself. Murray Crimah!

Last night I got home a late after working more non paid overtime and I was just in a bad mood. Then my wife told me I had a box in the mail and when I opened it I was blown away. My secret santa struck, I am going to wait to say what it was until I can post pictures though.

You guys always out do your selves. Absolutely amazing job on all parts.

the rev":zw3ldyiv said:
a Tyler Lane pipe

rev
Rev

I saw the pipe this past saturday while visiting w/Tyler and a few other pipe makers from in and around Midland.. your picture does not do it justice... awesome pipe... enjoy it my friend

james

Geoff, that's a hell of a Pete! :D Cheers to the Santa. :cheers: Nice card, too...looks handmade!

8)

Ol' Santa is doing pretty good. However his elves are bouncing a couple packages around back and forth about the country. So don't panic yet. Things are still coming together.

ALSO! Important note! Make sure your PM boxes are not full. Delete something if you have to. I have one question to a member still sitting in my outbox. The quicker I get an answer to a question, the quicker I can fix something.

Like everyone else, I have been busy. Some of you folks are busy. Just do the best you can, we still have plenty of time. But check those weeds out on the side of the porch, just in case! Ho Ho Ho! :santa: :rendeer: :rendeer: :rendeer: :rendeer: :rendeer: :rendeer: :rendeer: :rendeer: :rendeer: :rendeer: :rendeer: :rendeer: :rendeer: :rendeer: :rendeer: :rendeer: :rendeer: :rendeer: :rendeer: :rendeer: :rendeer: :rendeer: :rendeer: :rendeer: :rendeer: :rendeer: :rendeer: :pig:

Holy jumpin jingle bells, I'm flat out flabbergasted. Santa's package for me arrived the other day but I didn't get a chance to open until this morning.

Santa must be going a bit senile finally after all these years, he seems to have forgotten that I am definitely not a good boy and do not nearly deserve such gifts:

Tin of McC Deep Hollow
Tin of McC Aurora
Tin of well aged McB Burley.

Also several baggies with generous helpings of:

Tewksbury & Co Celtic BLend
DH London Mixture
Solani 660
McC Blackwood Flake
McB Plumcake

Furthermore, some fantastic local goodies:

Packets o' Justin's Almond Butter and Hazelnut Butter
Peppermint & Dark Chocolate Bar (already eaten, yumm :lol: )
Large cinnamon candy cane
Ghost powder salt (can't wait for the next batch of chilli, we love spicy stuff)

Plus, a pack of pipe cleaners and an awesome imperial nosewarmer pipe! All with very nice handwritten notes from secret santa.

This incredibly heartwarming, I really dont' have the words to express my gratitude. Thank you Santa! You rock!

:santa: :cheers: