What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
… earlier...CB White...then, Sail yellow...now, SG Skiff Mixture in a Cavicchi(CCCC) smooth bent apple...still coffee...

A third of the way through this bowl of Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 1982 black sandblasted paneled slight bend Savinelli flat bottom sitter with a black vulcanite stem. A bottle of Mountain Dew made with pure cane sugar is my drink. Watching The Andy Griffith Show.

While I was out, I smoked a bowl of Jim’s A Blend in a three quarter bend smooth 1985 Dunhill Chestnut 5202 with a cumberland stem.

Part way through this bowl of Peretti Coffee Blend in a 1979 smooth slight bend H. Jones Ltd. Easy Loader 391 Dublin with a black vulcanite stem. Ice tea and bergs is my drink.

A few minutes away from smoking Peretti No. 8 Slice in a 1979 brown grain etched Lane Era Charatan's Make medium bend calabash shape 483DC with a black vulcanite double comfort stem.

Almost finished smoking McClelland Oriental Mixture No. 8 in a 1982 black sandblasted medium bend W.O. Larsen freehand with a black vulcanite stem.

Now smoking HU White Horses in my trusty 1970s smooth three quarter bend Peterson System Standard 305 with a black vulcanite stem and p-lip. Ice water and bergs is my evening drink.

Now smoking Sutliff Flying Dutchman Match in a slight bend black sandblasted Lorenzo Elba Imperia 8636 with an amber colored acrylic stem. This will probably get interrupted by dinner.

… Sutliff Holiday Match in a MM General...coffee on the side...

Relaxing after a wonderful spaghetti and meatballs dinner with a bowl of 1999 Edgeworth Ready Rubbed in a 1970s smooth medium bend Savinelli Autograph 5 Dublin with a pearl brown lucite ferrule and stem. Watching Hopalong Cassidy.

Now smoking MacBaren Three Nuns Yellow in a 2002 straight grain Karl Erik Ekstravagant A medium bend freehand sitter and black acrylic stem. Watching High Heat, which I missed earlier today.

Now smoking MacBaren Burley London Blend in a 2001 black sandblasted three quarter bend Rinaldo Lithos YY bulldog with a tortoise shell acrylic stem. Going to work now.

Just finished smoking Jim's VaPer in a 1987 Peterson first series Sherlock Holmes full bend with a sterling silver band with a black vulcanite p-lip stem.

Now smoking HU Old Fredder’s Broken Flake in a smooth straight early 1960s Lane era Charatan Executive Extra Large stretch apple with diagonal channel cuts on the lower right and left of the bowl along with a black vulcanite double comfort stem. This pipe was formerly owned by actor William Conrad.

Enjoyed a tasty snack, finished work, and finished watching The Cincinnati Kid starring McQueen and EGR. Now smoking Edgeworth Ready Rubbed Match in a very much appreciated 1979 brown, slight bend grain etched flat front Stanwell Rego 969-48 (09) with a black vulcanite stem.

Last smoke of the day is Angler's Dream in a slight bend 1984 Stanwell Antique 124 grain etched with a smooth front with a black vulcanite stem. Watching a documentary on John Lennon.

A fellow pipe smoker asked me yesterday:

But Sid, why the pipes are empty?]
99,9% are empty in the photos no matter if it's from the bench or from a Cafe, when i put tobacco inside immediately i light the pipe.

This is the today set, sometimes i have no time for a good photo not even for a photo, thus i search in my archives for a good photo of the pipe that i use that moment.
The below pipe is a modified Vauen but each time i can not write the whole modifications because this will make the post long and boring.

26286081efda87b75eb294a0c801e5a629126c2e.jpg

That's why i put the photos mainly from the time that i finished the modification,an example:

2628609534ad21d0835ece501eb2453e104cd5a3.jpg

I think it's better even with the pipe empty of tobacco.
As you can see this morning i am smoking Davidoff Scottish Mixture, ice water and double Greek coffee beside.

… earlier...HH Acadian Perique...then, CB White...now, CH in a Caminetto carved Bulldog...coffee on the side...

Just past the half way mark on this bowl of Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem. A bottle of Boylan's Birch Beer made with pure cane sugar is my drink. Almost time for Mad Dog Russo.

Status
Not open for further replies.