What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Now smoking HU White Horses in my trusty 1970s smooth three quarter bend Peterson System Standard 305 with a black vulcanite stem and p-lip.

Just finished smoking Lane Burley and Black in a 2003 medium bent Ural meer with a lined and etched egg shaped bowl with a brown pearl acrylic stem.

Had some ice cream and peaches, and am now smoking HU Moroccan Bazzar in a 1975 medium bend sandblasted looking, smooth on the sides yellow Pioneer meer with a black vulcanite stem. Ice water and bergs is my evening drink.

A quarter of the way through this bowl of HU Old Fredder’s Broken Flake in a smooth straight early 1960s Lane era Charatan Executive Extra Large stretch apple with diagonal channel cuts on the lower right and left of the bowl along with a black vulcanite double comfort stem. This pipe was formerly owned by actor William Conrad.

Relaxing after a terrific scallops and Italian pasta salad dinner. Had Mediterranean chocolate chip mint ice cream for dessert. Now smoking MacBaren Three Nuns Yellow in a 2002 straight grain Karl Erik Ekstravagant A medium bend freehand sitter and black acrylic stem. Watching the Mets-Yankees game.

Now smoking MacBaren Golden Extra in a 1983 medium bend, mostly smooth, bottom rusticated Butz-Choquin Maitre Pipier 3 Fait Main with pearl brown acrylic stem.

… earlier...Flying Dutchman Match...now, Sutliff Revelation Match in a '03 gp.6 Dunhill Ring Grain Dublin...coffee...

Now smoking year 2011 MacBaren Norwood in a 1981 Ascorti Black Billiard Business with a military bit and pearl gray acrylic stem.

Now smoking Greve Hamilton’s Blandning in an early smooth Radice Tiger Eye G medium bend pipe with a bamboo-style carving on the shank and a black acrylic stem.

A few minutes away from smoking Esoterica Dunbar in a smooth straight late ‘50s, early 1960s Lane era Charatan Selected 43 Dublin with a black vulcanite double comfort stem. This pipe was formerly owned by actor William Conrad, too! My second Conrad pipe. Working!

Now smoking Edgeworth Ready Rubbed Match in a 1984 medium bend black grain etched Savinelli Non Pareil 9310 poker with a horn ferrule and a black vulcanite stem.

Now smoking P&W Nut Brown Burley in a 2016 PSF POY quarter bend black sandblasted Vermont Freehand egg with an aluminum band and a tortoise shell colored acrylic saddle stem.

Greetings from Greece and the sunny Athens with 32° C.

26289884ed702e8af47200537940eb59ba23bdc6.jpg

W.O. Larsen Masters Blend Sweet Aromatic.

Last smoke of the day is Angler's Dream in a slight bend 1984 Stanwell Antique 124 grain etched with a smooth front with a black vulcanite stem.

… earlier...SWR...then, Sutliff Voodoo Queen...now, Angler's Dream in a Savinelli Miele Honey billiard(111KS)… coffee on the side...

Just finished smoking Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem.

Now smoking HU Old Fredder’s Broken Flake in a smooth straight early 1960s Lane era Charatan Executive Extra Large stretch apple with diagonal channel cuts on the lower right and left of the bowl along with a black vulcanite double comfort stem. This pipe was formerly owned by actor William Conrad. A bottle of Mountain Dew made with pure cane sugar is my drink. Suzy and Molly are lazy today, and I think they have the right idea.

Status
Not open for further replies.