What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Part way through this bowl of Sentimiento Nacional Regular 2 in a 1978 slight bend CAO Turk's Head Meer with a yellow acrylic stem.

A third of the way through this bowl of MacBaren Three Nuns Yellow in a 2018 smooth straight flame grain Basil Meadows Merchant Service "Bing" replica with an aluminum band and black ebonite stem. A bottle of Cheerwne made with pure cane sugar is my drink. Doing some research for an upcoming project.

A minute or two away from smoking Old Colonial in a 1979 smooth natural signed Rossi 1886 OomPaul 124 with an amber acrylic stem.

Just finishing this bowl of Stokkebye Natural Dutch Cavendish in a 1970s medium bend smooth Ben Wade Golden Walnut freehand with a black vulcanite stem. Ice water and bergs is my evening drink.

Now smoking Sentimiento Nacional Macedonia 1 in a quarter bend smooth dark brown small bowl 2016 Brigham Algonquin 226 Rhodesian with a long black vulcanite stem.

Now smoking year 2011 MacBaren Norwood in a 2002 smooth Rinaldo Silver Line 3 EGER 05 paneled horn with a black acrylic stem. Watching Hopalong Cassidy.

… earlier...MacBaren Burley London Blend('82)… now, Sutliff Elizabethan Match in a Ser Jacopo blast apple...still coffee...

Relaxing after a wonderful sheet pan chicken, potatoes, and green beans with a bowl of HU Old Fredder’s Broken Flake in a smooth straight early 1960s Lane era Charatan Executive Extra Large stretch apple with diagonal channel cuts on the lower right and left of the bowl along with a black vulcanite double comfort stem. This pipe was formerly owned by actor William Conrad.

Now smoking HU Manyara in a 1982 black sandblasted medium bend W.O. Larsen freehand with a black vulcanite stem.

Now smoking MacBaren Modern Virginia Flake in a post WW2 Pre-Republic Peterson Dublin straight smooth X155 Bulldog with a sterling silver band and a black vulcanite p-lip stem. Watching the Phillies-Dodgers game before I go to work. They're going to the 12th inning now.

Now smoking Sutliff Flying Dutchman Match in a slight bend black sandblasted Lorenzo Elba Imperia 8636 with an amber colored acrylic stem.

Almost finished smoking Jim's Evolving Work Blend in a 2003 Stanwell Golden Danish 56 Rusticated Canadian with a black vulcanite stem. I did finish work, though.

Part way through this bowl of Edgeworth Ready Rubbed Match in a very much appreciated 1979 brown, slight bend grain etched flat front Stanwell Rego 969-48 (09) with a black vulcanite stem.

263053321ba1bf0a17d18305ba78ed2821f64d63.jpg

Danske Club Black & Virginia - Stanwell [modified].

Not far from finishing this bowl of D&R Two Timer Gold in a smooth full bend 1977 Crown Coachman 215 egg with a black vulcanite stem. This will end my smoking day.

… earlier...Lane BLWB...followed by, PS #84 Turkish...now, Condor Long Cut in a '13 gp.4 Dunhill Bruyere billiard...coffee on the side...

Status
Not open for further replies.