What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Been smoking the review blends while off the forum, and have about a third of a bowl left of year 2010 Amphora Original (Brown) in a full bend barley sandblast Peterson Anniversary 1898-2023 No. 172/330 302 brandy military mount with a silver band and a black vulcanite p-lip saddle stem.
Peterson_Anniversary125_302.jpg

Well the puppy was a big hit with the girls yesterday, other than going pee I don't think he touched the floor the whole time lol.

Before I go to town on some thanksgiving leftovers I'm having some GH American delite in a medico gold crest billiard. This stuff is aptly named because I've really been going through it, it reminds me of a more refined Captain Black with higher quality tobaccos and subtler flavoring.

Thanks for the insight on the pipe @JimInks! I thought it might be a parker based on what I found on reborn pipes also (excellent website), the pipe was unsmoked when I bought it so I figured it was a basket pipe they didn't want their name on. Maybe they just didn't stamp the sandblasted ones? Either way, it's a fantastic smoker.
20231124_194120.jpg

Well the puppy was a big hit with the girls yesterday, other than going pee I don't think he touched the floor the whole time lol.

Before I go to town on some thanksgiving leftovers I'm having some GH American delite in a medico gold crest billiard. This stuff is aptly named because I've really been going through it, it reminds me of a more refined Captain Black with higher quality tobaccos and subtler flavoring.

Thanks for the insight on the pipe @JimInks! I thought it might be a parker based on what I found on reborn pipes also (excellent website), the pipe was unsmoked when I bought it so I figured it was a basket pipe they didn't want their name on. Maybe they just didn't stamp the sandblasted ones? Either way, it's a fantastic smoker.
View attachment 13854
You're very welcome. I am exceptionally pleased that you gave a little pup a loving home, and I congratulate you for your kindness. Hope you post a couple of pics of him when you have the chance.

A quarter of the way through this bowl of early 2000s Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem in the military mount style. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
Basil_squashed_ tomato copy.jpg

Earlier, I did a set of walking reps, and on my last lap, I scooped up Sam the Scamp (he was following me), and bought him home to eat. Abner the Eager showed up, and he was fed, too. Then, it was my turn for a tasty lunch, and I'm half way through this bowl of Watch City American Cut Plug Mixture in a smooth medium bend terracotta Peterson POY 2023 X160 464/1100 military mount egg with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem. Got two more blends to review today. Gold Star Brazilian Bourbon Santos, neat, is my drink.
Peterson_POY2023_X160.jpg

Wanted something different for an afternoon smoke so pulled out a well aged jar of McBaren Plum Cake and it was moldy as 6 month old cheese. Had to toss it. Never had that happen to any tobacco before. Any thoughts on why? So switched to Lancer Slices in a rarely smoked Preben Holm handmade freehand from Ben Wade. Should pull this out more often as it's a good smoker. Having dinner with friends so this will be my last pipe today. Have a good evening my friends.